Sign in to follow this  
PhilaFanBoy

Jerad Eickhoff 2019 Outlook

He only gave up 4 hits. Problem was 3 were homers. 

Really just a streamer for good matchups at this point.  Really rough stretch of opponents lately and he doesn't have the arsenal to succeed against them.  Will probably sit on the wire in 10/12 teamers for the STL matchup, then you can go grab him again for whichever of SD/CIN he faces.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2019 at 1:58 PM, Tugginroot said:

Anybody NOT dropping at this point?

No reason to, he will get hot and I would rather own JE than the next hot RC thing that gets blown apart

25 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

No reason to, he will get hot and I would rather own JE than the next hot RC thing that gets blown apart

He's started eight games this year and has given up 4-5 ER in five of those, including the last four...he's given up 10 HRs in those four starts. I can't carry that on my roster. I'll keep an eye on him and see if there's a turnaround, but I'm not hopeful. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

He's started eight games this year and has given up 4-5 ER in five of those, including the last four...he's given up 10 HRs in those four starts. I can't carry that on my roster. I'll keep an eye on him and see if there's a turnaround, but I'm not hopeful. 

The HR are the most troubling part, especially as it heats up at Citizens Bank Park and the balls start to carry more. 

He's not a MUST hold buuuuuut I wouldn't drop him unless there was someone quite obviously better on the wire.