Sign in to follow this  
arbys5for5

Scott Kingery

12 team h2h cats 6x6 keeper league (6)

Is Kingery worth a speculative add?  Segura left with a hamstring issue and Kingery is projected to replace him and is already hitting well.  

My issue is we have small benches (7 spots).  I only have 1 add left this week and I'm torn between Kingery and Jordan Lyles.  Kingery provides more upside and more risk, Lyles is a safer pick to help me in this weeks matchup as he faces the Giants.  Which one do I add?  

Prefer Kingery of Lyles but some specifics would help. Do you have other shortstops on your team to cover for Segura? Who else is on the WW? Overall from what I can tell yes, he is hot and has plenty of talent with opportunity on the way. Worth an add.

If you can post your team & league type, that can help others provide information. Going off what you have in your post, I would go with Lyles. If you pick up Kingery &  Segura only sits 1 game, then you miss out on Lyles start.

Segura's injury is reported as minor.  We have seen Kingery's act before where he gets hot for a few games and then goes cold.  Lyles would be my choice.