Ja Happ

Matt Shoemaker

Touki Toussaint

Eduardo Rodriguez

Matt Strahm

Kenta Maeda

Kevin Gausman

The * i won't drop.

I also have Raisel Iglasis as a RP..considering dropping but I need saves.

I have Ryu coming off the DL next week and Jefress because I need saves got activated today.  I need to drop 2 pitchers. 

Who would you drop on this team?

WHIR leave a link.

I would drop Strahm and Gausman as of now. Iglesias as you said is also expendable if you are ready to punt saves but those two would be my picks of your starters. Too early to give up on Happ or E-Rod. Maeda and Shoemaker have solid floors while Touki has a high ceiling.

I would drop Rodriguez to activate Jefress eventhough I don't see him getting much saves with the way Hader's been performing. For Ryu, I would drop Gausman or Strahm depending on how they do in their next start. 

Would drop Happ & Gausman for Jeffress & Ryu. If wanting to stick with Gausman, then E-rod or Strahm. Thanks for mine & good luck!

I would not activate Jeffress yet, wait until you need to make a move.  I don't see him getting a save chance for a few days at least.  Plus, Gausman has a start today so I would hold him for that.

Gaus finally has a better team behind him than Os and doesn’t have face al east. I’m intrigued to see if he develops. One would think Sox will start winning and give Erod some wins. So probably Straham and Shoe or Touki