Sign in to follow this  
tonywow

SP help...WHIR

My SP is very thin, I didnt draft a SP until I took Carrasco, then there wasn't much left in the later rounds. I'm scrambling to figure out any FA SPs who should be picked up or any add/drops to make. Other teams have 7 or 8 SPs, I have 6. Our league set up is W SV K ERA WHIP, no seasons innings or start limits.

Would add any of these FA SPs and who to drop ?

FA SP- Aron Sanchez, Hendricks, Yusei, Gausman, Jon Gray, Keller, Rodrigues SF, Eflin, Godley, Pivetta, Teheran, Margevicius, Montas, Minor, Richard's, Kelly, Tyson Ross,  Bucholz.

My team

C Ramos 1b Goldy 2b Jram 3b Suarez SS Mondes

OF Judge OF Cutch OF Marte UT Alonso UT Tatis

BN Markakis, Winker Aguilar, Eloy DL Ohtani

SP Carrasco, Morton, Mikolas, Wacha, Marco Gonzales, Taiilon

RP Felipe, Hicks, Vizcaino

DL Morrow

Forgot to mention Severino, Nelson, and Heaney are FAs on the DL. However my two DL slots are occupied with Ohtani hitter and Morrow which will be helpful as FAs is picked clean of closers.

I liken Gausmann, Pivetta, and Margivicsious as best candidates to stick with your team for a while. Braces and Phillies should provide the run support and Marge seems to have good stuff so is intriguing. Not sure who the drops are. Probably Mik, Wacha, or Gonzalez. Unless you want to drop a bat, then maybe winker? I’d consider getting Severino now and free up a dl spot. Drop Otani. 

• Like 1

Pivetta got sent down

Not crazy on those options

Probably kikuchi

13 hours ago, tonywow said:

My SP is very thin, I didnt draft a SP until I took Carrasco, then there wasn't much left in the later rounds. I'm scrambling to figure out any FA SPs who should be picked up or any add/drops to make. Other teams have 7 or 8 SPs, I have 6. Our league set up is W SV K ERA WHIP, no seasons innings or start limits.

Would add any of these FA SPs and who to drop ?

FA SP- Aron Sanchez, Hendricks, Yusei, Gausman, Jon Gray, Keller, Rodrigues SF, Eflin, Godley, Pivetta, Teheran, Margevicius, Montas, Minor, Richard's, Kelly, Tyson Ross,  Bucholz.

My team

C Ramos 1b Goldy 2b Jram 3b Suarez SS Mondes

OF Judge OF Cutch OF Marte UT Alonso UT Tatis

BN Markakis, Winker Aguilar, Eloy DL Ohtani

SP Carrasco, Morton, Mikolas, Wacha, Marco Gonzales, Taiilon

RP Felipe, Hicks, Vizcaino

DL Morrow

Minor isnt a bad option. Would also consider Eickhoff, with Pivetta being sent down, to see what he has. 

• Like 1