Sign in to follow this  
TheTechnician7

Drop Matt Barnes for Neris?

I’d hold unless there was a definitive announcement that Neris was the closer.  With Kepler as the manager,that seems very unlikely, as does the prospect of him using just 1 closer.   Some industry experts (listening to Xm) think Barnes will eventually settle as the closer, although some think brassier will.  There could be some clarity in the next few weeks in Boston, and in that time there should be just as much cloudiness in Philly.  Kimbrel signing changes everything when it happens.  Bottom line,expect more clarity from Boston,so hold.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/750181-edrodriguez-or-mcmahon-whir/

• Like 1

Neris hasn't been consistent and even today he ended up loading the bases and giving up a run. Barnes looks like he'll be the closer going forward with Brasier getting a save here and there. So I would just hold on to him.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I agree with the above.  Even if Neris was playing well Kapler wants to play matchups too much.  I'd hold until Braiser or Barnes take firm control of the job in Boston.  

Help here please

Edited by Snilbog