Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade for Yu?? whir

Team in sig. Offer Moreland & maybe Mahle, for Yu? Trying to find someone to get a little help at SP. Ha ha!! 

I'm for it.  I think it would be wise to pay more but watch him validate himself in ARI before paying little now and hoping it's real.  If you're gutsy, then that price seems cheap and options on the WW might not be too shabby.  I'm in a 14 teamer that uses 6 SP's and I think there's enough to work with to fill in those names you're throwing out there.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Team in sig. Offer Moreland & maybe Mahle, for Yu? Trying to find someone to get a little help at SP. Ha ha!! 

If you can get him for that I would do it. No guarantees with him of course but I would roll the dice if you can get him that cheap.

• Thanks 1

I don't know how much this would help, but if you can get him for that, why not? If you need help at SP though, better off looking somewhere else.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Footballislife said:

I don't know how much this would help, but if you can get him for that, why not? If you need help at SP though, better off looking somewhere else.

Current SP: Nola, L Castillo, McHugh, Stripling, Paddack, Strahm, Mahle, Eickhoff(just dropped Pivetta),  

RP: Iglesias, Minter, Jeffress, Peacock

Your pitching looks ok if Nola can settle down, with that being said I'd make that deal if you can get the owner to bit.  

Help here

• Thanks 1

Yu really kinda sucks right now.  But it's not like that's paying that much.  So if that get's the deal done, I say go for it.

Return the favor?

• Thanks 1

I doubt you could get Darvish for that. And I also don't think you should be targeting him either. He's someone that's overvalued because he used to be good at one point. But he hasn't been good for awhile now. He's just lost his command and really hasn't shown anything to suggest he's going to turn it around any time soon. I don't mind taking a shot on him for a cheap price, but the person that drafted him likely won't give him up for cheap.

• Thanks 1