Sign in to follow this  
Snilbog

Counter offer for a Bregman/Arenado Trade....WHIR 100%

My Team

12 Team Head to Head Standard 10 cats

C-Willians Austudillo    1B-Anthony Rizzo    2B-Kiki Hernandez   3B-Nolan Arenado    SS-Corey Seager

MI-Ketel Marte    CI-Yoan Moncada     OF-Mookie Betts, Michael Conforto, Mallex Smith, Byron Buxton

Util-Franmil Reyes     Bench- Jesse Winker, Jonathon Shoop, CJ Cron, Jose Peraza, Hunter Dozier Shohei Ohtani (IL)

SP- Blake Snell (IL), Zack Wheeler, Luis Castillo, Charlie Morton, Shane Beiber, Kenta Maeda, Caleb Smith, Zach Eflin,  Rich Hill (IL)

RP- punt svs

Guy in my league is after my Arenado for his Bregman +.  He offered Bregman and Fried for Arenado, but asked me to counter when I declined.  He seems fairly motivated to trade for him as its not the first time he's inquired.  Whats a reasonable counter offer with Bregman for my Arenado?

His Team

C-Realmuto    1B-Alonso    2B-Lowe   3B-Bregman    SS-Story    MI-Baez    CI-Hosmer     OF-Haniger, Ozuna, Jimenez, Nimmo UTIL-Cabrera

Bench-Desmond, Andujar

SP- Nola, Flaherty, Freeman, Fried, Sanchez, Touki, Whitley

RP-Iglesias, Leclerc, Jeffress, Colome, Braiser, Neris

Thanks for your help and WHIR 100%

You could try Arenado and Austudillo for Realmuto and Bregman. This is unlikely to go through, but definitely worth the shot. Or else you could try Arenado and Conforto for Bregman and Ozuna.

• Like 1

Bregman and Eloy for Arenado? Eloy is a buy low.  His projections were close to an OF1. You need OF help.  Eloy would offset a bit of that lost power hopefully.  Can’t see you getting story or Baez, no need for closers I guess.  Just a thought.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Footballislife said:

You could try Arenado and Austudillo for Realmuto and Bregman. This is unlikely to go through, but definitely worth the shot. Or else you could try Arenado and Conforto for Bregman and Ozuna.

My bad forgot to update my catcher slot, traded Paddack, Holland, and Parker for Grandal and Winker.  Thanks for your help though, much appreciated.

Arenado & Buxton for Bregman & Ozuna??

Buxton is doing well enough to provide value for the other team. Thanks for mine!

• Like 1

I would try either Bregman/Alonso for Arenado or Bregman/Eloy for Arenado. Maybe if you have to add a player to it throw in a lower end guy.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KCTD25 said:

I would try either Bregman/Alonso for Arenado or Bregman/Eloy for Arenado. Maybe if you have to add a player to it throw in a lower end guy.  

I'd be good with these deals.

Return the favor?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Gotta keep thin air and move a mt for lone star, That's the right way to go! 

Edited by Rush2112
  • Like 1

You need starting pitching so I would ask for Bregman and Flaherty or Nola.

• Like 1