Sign in to follow this  
paper_boi

Trade Noah for Rizzo and Vogelbach?

Hey all,

6x6 roto h2h league, with OPS and QS as the two added categories. League mate texted me about a trade for Noah, and offered me Vogelbach and Rizzo for him; seeing Rizzo’s poor early numbers and not entirely be convinced on Vogey convinced me otherwise. That being said, I’m getting nothing from Miguel Cabrera at 1B right now, and have started to consider maybe sending the offer right back. I could also make a play for a 1B on free agency, like Josh Bell, Christian walker, or Yandy Diaz. Who would I drop though? I have three moves left for this week. What would you do? Check my lineup out below:

Catcher: empty for now. Not liking anyone

1B: Miguel Cabrera
2B: Jeff McNeil
SS: Dansby Swanson
3B: Josh Donaldson
OF: Aaron Judge
OF: Eddie Rosario
OF: Tommy Pham
UTIL: Byron Buxton
UTIL: Clint Frazier
BN: Franmil Reyes
BN: Vlad Jr

BN: Brandon Lowe
IL: Trea Turner
IL: Scooter Gennett

SP: Noah Syndergaard
SP: Blake Snell (IL)
RP: Sean Doolittle
RP: Will Smith
P: Jack Flaherty
P: Shane Bieber
P: Jose Alvarado
P: Jordan Hicks
BN: Max Fried
BN: Joe Musgrove
BN: Touki Toussaint
IL: Mike Folty

Dear god YES get windy city & space needle win you're league!!!!!!! After that get a catcher you must own one and stop losing points at that spot! Offer up a mt

I'd pick up Bell. I know, easier said than done because I don't know who to drop. Maybe Fried.. crazy as it sounds, maybe even Miggy.

Bell is in his prime and could have a breakout season.. at least go back to 2017 production. I'd rather take the chance with Bell and his hot start than lose Thor.

If Bell doesn't work out, you can always move Thor or another SP later, but I feel it's a bit early to panic when your 1B solution could be sitting on the WW.

Good news is you will have major reinforcements on the way (Turner, Vlad) so don't panic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Blue said:

I'd pick up Bell. I know, easier said than done because I don't know who to drop. Maybe Fried.. crazy as it sounds, maybe even Miggy.

Bell is in his prime and could have a breakout season.. at least go back to 2017 production. I'd rather take the chance with Bell and his hot start than lose Thor.

If Bell doesn't work out, you can always move Thor or another SP later, but I feel it's a bit early to panic when your 1B solution could be sitting on the WW.

Good news is you will have major reinforcements on the way (Turner, Vlad) so don't panic.

Agree with this! Like the way Bell is hitting right now. Plus when G Polanco returns, could help Bell out even more.

Pick up Yandy, he has more power and better contact skills than Bell. Feel free to drop Cabrera, the guy is done.