Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

4/20 - GAME DAY THREAD

Astud with a homer. Shame about the playing time.

• Like 3

Alonso, Mets, just got hit on the hand. Trainers came out but looks like he will finish this at bat. We'll see if he comes back out to play 1st. 

The S.F Giants don't have a starting player in today's line up batting over 235! 

• Like 1

Stay hot Eddie “Tater” Rosario

13 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Arrenado not in the lineup. Nola owners starting with confidence?

Im sitting him for the first time this season. Even with no Arenado I think I need a "prove it" game from him first.

9 minutes ago, Fantasy Baseball Geek said:

Alonso, Mets, just got hit on the hand. Trainers came out but looks like he will finish this at bat. We'll see if he comes back out to play 1st. 

No, Pete, don't let the Mets trainers (aka partof their so-called "medical staff") remotely near you if you value your health!  (Trainers: "Hand looks like it may still be attached to arm.  You are good to go.").  I assume the manager overruled them after the inning was over.

Posted (edited)

Who’s watching Touki tonight in hopes he bombs for Soroka to slide in the rotation

Edited by Members_Only_76
  • Like 3

Snitker decides to play Markakis at DH and start Matt Joyce in Right Field while leaving Camargo's lethal bat on the bench. 

I thought Camargo was set up for a nice double header DH Saturday. WTF is Snitker doing??? Camargo should be an automatic DH start in an AL park!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Who’s watching Touki tonight in hopes he bombs for Soroka to slide in the rotation

I wasn't but I will now.  Thanks.  😎

• Like 1

Bring out the tarp in Pittsburgh. 3-1 Pirates after 5 yayyy. 

32 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Still hoping the Braves do the right thing and move Touki into the pen as a multi inning K upside reliever after this start. Strategically it makes the most sense for their team. 

The fact Soroka wasn't sent down right away makes me think he makes the rotation no matter how Touki does in the start.