4 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

what the f--- buehler.

Bingo 

17 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

huh....just noticed that as well

Ump squeezed the strike zone all night. Super frustrated 

1 minute ago, OrangeCrush said:

Ump squeezed the strike zone all night. Super frustrated 

yea the outing would have been a little easier to swallow with like 6 or 7 K's or something.

So I have Buehler. But I also have Javy and Jay Hey so like, I'm fine with everything happening right now lol. I got to keep Baez for 11$ lol. What a monster. That swing was gorgeous.

After getting thrown at last night, Hoskins homers off the same Mets reliever and proceeded to crawl around the bases (it looked like he was about to stall out a few times)

• Like 2

Ford, Tauchman & Wade ugh these three make me want to puke

Where are all the Gameday peeps tonight

Some crazy stuff in LA

Simmons with a slick tag out on 2nd caught the runner sleeping as he was running the ball in  

MLB replays are just so bad they just about ruin the game.  It's one thing when an umpire makes a terrible call.  Its another thing when you're replaying a "hidden ball trick" which doesn't show clearly that a guy was tagged while his foot was slightly off the bag for a millisecond  Absurd call by MLB.

13 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

MLB replays are just so bad they just about ruin the game.  It's one thing when an umpire makes a terrible call.  Its another thing when you're replaying a "hidden ball trick" which doesn't show clearly that a guy was tagged while his foot was slightly off the bag for a millisecond  Absurd call by MLB.

Yeah that’s tough. Simmons 99% tagged him but not enough visual proof - I hear you there. 

The Yankees win!!! Came back from a 5-0 deficit.  Chapman gets the save.  6-game win streak!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baur10 said:

Just loving that you're approaching @brockpapersizer as far as board man-crushes.  Not saying that's a bad thing.  Brock landed me Conforto and you've landed me several good players recently.  I've been trying to get Polanco for a bit now but no such luck.

Just wanted to jump back on this. 

Because the reason I made the echo joke is because I feel like it's an empty room. Like it's the same as the Jose Ramirez situation... where people think they're on the same page because they see a player a bit better than Simmons. "Yeah I agree he's a nice little player." But I don't think he's a nice little player. I think he's going to approach like... barely under Lindor potentially in the next couple years. Dude has it all as a hitter and is really starting to figure it out. 

• Like 2