Sign in to follow this  
TTo34

Justin Tucker 2019 Outlook

46 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

That's true, I prefer the set and forget process.  I don't like wasting unnecessary moves finding the next gem kicker

There are top-5 kickers on the wire all season long.

49 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

That's true, I prefer the set and forget process.  I don't like wasting unnecessary moves finding the next gem kicker

It's no effort. Like three weeks into the season look at the top kickers. There will be 1 or 2 unowned. Grab one. Set it and forget it. Got Forbath last year. Think he finished like 2nd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

It's no effort. Like three weeks into the season look at the top kickers. There will be 1 or 2 unowned. Grab one. Set it and forget it. Got Forbath last year. Think he finished like 2nd.

27 more posts for you, let's keep this debate open, again, you can't waste limited moves on finding the right kicker, get ur Greg the leg or tucker and move on, save your moves for other spots

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

We're not talking top 5, I'm talking the top

I can't think of a week I ever lost due to the kicker position. Or won for that matter.

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

27 more posts for you, let's keep this debate open, again, you can't waste limited moves on finding the right kicker, get ur Greg the leg or tucker and move on, save your moves for other spots

If you say so. Just trying to help.

2 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

We're not talking top 5, I'm talking the top

There is marginal difference between them all. It doesn't matter.

Just now, devaster said:

I can't think of a week I ever lost due to the kicker position. Or won for that matter.

Oh man, I remover a couple, like that time when Hardin had 3 tds called back and hauschka saved the day on a game winning kick,

oh wait, I had a stat correction on Thursday where they changed a td pass from Alex smith to jamaal as a pitch, it took away almost 10 points off my stat correction, I lost by 5

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

If you say so. Just trying to help.

I'm serious!, 24 to go, I prefer to get the kicker early, set and forget, no need to roster backups, same as qbs, and a top 3 te, set and forget, don't need to waste your bench with multiple backups