RMJ_12

NFL Draft Discussion 2019

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

My man Andy Isabella was drafted. Amherst Massachusetts UMass. 

 

You love him. Hope he does well. I like a lot of Cards players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Would you rather hear a ...”this Player X is nothing like Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, or Antonio Brown” analysis??

 

No, I'd like them compared to players with a similar skill set regardless of race. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are people's thoughts on Winovich as a pro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

What are people's thoughts on Winovich as a pro?

High floor. Doesn't have a high ceiling. He will be a good player in Belichick's system though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, devaster said:

High floor. Doesn't have a high ceiling. He will be a good player in Belichick's system though.

 

Nice. I need a new jersey since my Humphries plan fell through. Considering all options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

 

No, I'd like them compared to players with a similar skill set regardless of race. 

I get that...but certain things tend to shake out.  I’d relax about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

 

You love him. Hope he does well. I like a lot of Cards players.

It really about seeing him live at McGuirk stadium ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, psygolf said:

I get that...but certain things tend to shake out.  I’d relax about it.

 

I'm very relaxed. 2019 is just the worst. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where the last mocks had Renfrow going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm into Stidham as a backup. Pats are cleaning up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I'm into Stidham as a backup. Pats are cleaning up.

He has the sexiness to be the next Brady/JG, I have high hopes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hoppychokes said:

He has the sexiness to be the next Brady/JG, I have high hopes.

 

I def just googled picture of him without equipment on. Agreed. His gf is a smoke too. He'll fit right in with the TB/Edelman crew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooooo why are the Raiders picking all my favorite players. 

 

I guess I'm a Raiders fan now? What am I in for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Noooooo why are the Raiders picking all my favorite players. 

 

I guess I'm a Raiders fan now? What am I in for?

 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Noooooo why are the Raiders picking all my favorite players. 

 

I guess I'm a Raiders fan now? What am I in for?

Don't do that to yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

Don't do that to yourself

 

They got Ferrel/Mullen/Renfrow I have no choice. I like to follow Clemson dudes. They are mostly on Oak/Tenn/Houston at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

They got Ferrel/Mullen/Renfrow I have no choice. I like to follow Clemson dudes. They are mostly on Oak/Tenn/Houston at the moment. 

I really like Houston this year. Tenn more so with Tanny than mariota i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

I really like Houston this year. Tenn more so with Tanny than mariota i think

 

Yeah Houston can be really good. Deshaun is my favorite player not on the Pats.

Mariota is awful. Like really awful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.