RMJ_12

NFL Draft Discussion 2019

This is the 2nd straight year Josh Allen was selected 7th overall!  lol

At least we got the good one.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RMJ_12 said:

Not sure how well he will translate to a 4-3. He played off the ball a lot in college. Jags really haven't had much success drafting defensive linemen. They traded away their previous top-5 DE pick last season for peanuts.

3 minutes ago, RMJ_12 said:

Who's we?

I love when the analysts throw out all the stats from college and records broken. College records don't matter at all.

Just now, devaster said:

I love when the analysts throw out all the stats from college and records broken. College records don't matter at all.

What are you talking about??  Montee ball was a beast

on a serious note, it's pretty sad I read his family went thru alcoholism and it trickled down to his NFL career and would practice drunk, remember when he was a late 1st round pick??.

1 minute ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

on a serious note, it's pretty sad I read his family went thru alcoholism and it trickled down to his NFL career and would practice drunk, remember when he was a late 1st round pick??.

A real who's who.

image.thumb.png.45346eac39dbd956d2fc89879b250d7e.png

Just now, devaster said:

A real who's who.

image.thumb.png.45346eac39dbd956d2fc89879b250d7e.png

I made so much money betting on Houston overs during those years. Case was a beast.

3 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I started a keeper league and took him that year as my first ever pick at the end of round 1.   Yeesh.   Its ok though, I got Bishop Sankey a few rounds later.  

1 minute ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

You missed the real hero, Danny wood head, he lives 12 minutes away from me

Woodhead has had a really good career. Also, he wasn't a QB so he wouldn't be on that list.

Yep......right out of the yearly playbook to avoid boos.   A sick kid, a local player, and a military man.  

2 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Yep......right out of the yearly playbook to avoid boos.   A sick kid, a local player, and a military man.  

They do this every season, I kinda like it

These announcers are being asses to the crowd when a player is selected to their specific team"I DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT I WILL CHEER", hello?? How do you expect them to act

Yeah, lot of trade hype, and what, just the Devin Bush one so far?

Always amusing listening to the local sports radio here in Portland. Always pining for the PAC-12 and how they are better than everyone thinks they are (they really do suck as a conference). Thinking a PAC-12 OT will go in the top-10.

Oh local radio bias... And their never ending love affair with Mariota. At least the Mariota one finally appears to be dying down. Although they also think he will go back up Brady and become the next Brady for 10+ years in NE.

Just now, devaster said:

Always amusing listening to the local sports radio here in Portland. Always pining for the PAC-12 and how they are better than everyone thinks they are (they really do suck as a conference). Thinking a PAC-12 OT will go in the top-10.

Oh local radio bias... And their never ending love affair with Mariota. At least the Mariota one finally appears to be dying down. Although they also think he will go back up Brady and become the next Brady for 10+ years in NE.

I had high hopes for Mariota but I jumped off that bandwagon, I gave him enough time

Posted (edited)

I don't even see the big deal with Simmons. It was a fight and a young kid made a mistake. That was nothing like what Hunt or Mixon did.

ESPN made it sound like a really serious situation.

Edited by devaster

8 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Yeah, lot of trade hype, and what, just the Devin Bush one so far?

so stupid by denver. would rather have bush

Packers back up their big FA acquisitions with two 1st rd picks.

why not.

Kind of surprised DK Metcalf hasn't gone yet. I thought he was supposed to be another Julio or Megatron.

• Like 1