TTo34

Kyler Murray 2019 Outlook

5 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I thought he was a good play the last two weeks. I figured the SF D would not be on its game on a short week and I felt Tampa would force the Cards to throw with their #1 ranked run defense. I don't really like him in this spot on the road against SF on a full week of rest. They contained Russ pretty well and he's an MVP candidate with a full arsenal of weapons and a pretty good offensive line.

The SF game he got bailed out by the late 88 yd TD score, he was sitting at 153/1/38 yards before that play... not good. 

I agree with you, the spot was right to start him then but definitely a sit for me this week. Niners D is nasty and with a full week to prepare, actual game tape and at home, hellllll no he isn't sniffing my line up this week!

• Like 1

Fighting for a playoff seat at #7 with a few weeks left. Really not sure if I should hold on. Anyone holding or plan on starting against LAR or PIT?

Edited by GangGreen89

6 minutes ago, GangGreen89 said:

Fighting for a playoff seat at #7 with a few weeks left. Really not sure if I should hold on. Anyone holding or plan on starting against LAR or PIT?

Kind of waiting to see how this game goes but I am holding for week 15 and 16 either way.

1 hour ago, GangGreen89 said:

I predict 28 points vs San Fran. Broken down it’s 330 yards 2 td 55 rush, rush td. Sf is missing two key defensive players, Kyler has had two weeks to figure them out, and everyone is expecting him to fail this time, and that chip in his shoulder just raised his height to 6’1”

Fearless prediction: I'm starting Kyler with confidence, San Fran has a lot of injuries and coming off their first loss (a demoralizing one). Also, the Cardinals have played the 49ers really tough the last 10 matchups.

Kingsbury will use some new wrinkles for this game, and I think Kyler will benefit.

What do you guys think of the Rams, Steelers match ups coming up in week 13 and 14? I have to make big decisions in a league in which I am hanging on for dear life and own Allen right now.

May have to drop Murray due to not using him this week, next week (bye) and possible in the match ups above

51 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

What do you guys think of the Rams, Steelers match ups coming up in week 13 and 14? I have to make big decisions in a league in which I am hanging on for dear life and own Allen right now.

May have to drop Murray due to not using him this week, next week (bye) and possible in the match ups above

You’ll regret that drop. I feel like he’s building as the year goes on and he’s going tofinish the year very strong. I feel like even in his difficult matchups he’ll have a floor of 18-20. If he gets 40-50 yards rushing, which is well within the realm of predictable outcomes, one score and 200 yards, that’s 17. But I’m predicting much more

4 hours ago, CraftyRighty said:

Don't drop Kyler. Trade him if you can

He's becoming matchup proof thanks to his rushing attributes

It seems like Kyler has become a top 5 fantasy QB and nearly matchup proof.  Yes, SF was banged up but still...

I think I'm going to target him next year.  If Arizona builds that O-line and add another weapon or two on offense, he'll be a beast.

2 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

I think I'm going to target him next year.  If Arizona builds that O-line and add another weapon or two on offense, he'll be a beast.

Yep, if they can significantly improve that offensive line in the offseason, Kyler will be an absolute monster next year.

That said, even this year I'm not taking him out of my lineup again - including playoffs. He's my QB1 all the way to the end, sink or swim.

9 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

He's becoming matchup proof thanks to his rushing attributes

I wouldnt say he's matchup proof because he needs volume to reach big passing yard lines.

2 minutes ago, Evincar said:

I wouldnt say he's matchup proof because he needs volume to reach big passing yard lines.

seeing how his coach is pass happy, his O-Line is below average, you can pretty much count on "volume". 

On 11/15/2019 at 7:25 PM, ArtistPain said:

I predict 28 points vs San Fran. Broken down it’s 330 yards 2 td 55 rush, rush td. Sf is missing two key defensive players, Kyler has had two weeks to figure them out, and everyone is expecting him to fail this time, and that chip in his shoulder just raised his height to 6’1”

I’m usually wrong about most things, but  he got me 30 in my 6pt td league.  I think he will be the playoff darling this year

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

He already is a beast.

Weird watching a midget play in the NFL. His little legs go as fast as they can. Short stubby arms try to throw a football. My SF D will be feasting on this guy for a couple more years.  Could have swore they ran the exact same play twice that generated sacks both times as his little legs couldn't propel him away for the DL fast enough after he spun around in a circle.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Weird watching a midget play in the NFL. His little legs go as fast as they can. Short stubby arms try to throw a football. My SF D will be feasting on this guy for a couple more years.  Could have swore they ran the exact same play twice that generated sacks both times as his little legs couldn't propel him away for the DL fast enough after he spun around in a circle.

Looks like that defense couldn’t do much against those stubby little legs on that 22 yard td run. I don’t think the Niners are excited about having to play this “midget” twice a year for the next decade. He’s almost knocked them off twice now, surrounded by a pretty mediocre team. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Looks like that defense couldn’t do much against those stubby little legs on that 22 yard td run. I don’t think the Niners are excited about having to play this “midget” twice a year for the next decade. He’s almost knocked them off twice now, surrounded by a pretty mediocre team. 

4 sacks, 2 fumbles, touchdown, 266 scrawny yards. I'll take that every day.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

4 sacks, 2 fumbles, touchdown, 266 scrawny yards. I'll take that every day.

Oh okay. You’re counting the fumbles by his wrs against him? Yeah, I think we’re done here. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Oh okay. You’re counting the fumbles by his wrs against him? Yeah, I think we’re done here. 

I have both and I was happy with both numbers, lol. Really nothing to complain about at all. I do wish Kyler got more air yards though.

Btw he had three total tds. Did you even watch the game? 

Edited by JoeJoe88

5 hours ago, FavreCo said:

Your team got lucky to walk away with a win against a team that has no business even being in the game with an 8-1 team. Can't wait to see y'all get smashed by the Packers next week. Also, Murray is having one of the better rookie seasons we've seen. He's better than Jimmy G for sure.

Edited by paulwall29
  • Like 2