TTo34

Kyler Murray 2019 Outlook

5 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I thought he was a good play the last two weeks. I figured the SF D would not be on its game on a short week and I felt Tampa would force the Cards to throw with their #1 ranked run defense. I don't really like him in this spot on the road against SF on a full week of rest. They contained Russ pretty well and he's an MVP candidate with a full arsenal of weapons and a pretty good offensive line.

The SF game he got bailed out by the late 88 yd TD score, he was sitting at 153/1/38 yards before that play... not good. 

I agree with you, the spot was right to start him then but definitely a sit for me this week. Niners D is nasty and with a full week to prepare, actual game tape and at home, hellllll no he isn't sniffing my line up this week!

• Like 1

Fighting for a playoff seat at #7 with a few weeks left. Really not sure if I should hold on. Anyone holding or plan on starting against LAR or PIT?

Edited by GangGreen89

6 minutes ago, GangGreen89 said:

Fighting for a playoff seat at #7 with a few weeks left. Really not sure if I should hold on. Anyone holding or plan on starting against LAR or PIT?

Kind of waiting to see how this game goes but I am holding for week 15 and 16 either way.

1 hour ago, GangGreen89 said:

I predict 28 points vs San Fran. Broken down it’s 330 yards 2 td 55 rush, rush td. Sf is missing two key defensive players, Kyler has had two weeks to figure them out, and everyone is expecting him to fail this time, and that chip in his shoulder just raised his height to 6’1”