Sign in to follow this  
lito5

Muncy & Quintana for Marquez & McMahon? WHIR

Team in sig, just trying to upgrade at SP and starting to wonder if McMahon may finish with comparable stats to Muncy with Muncy seeming to be in a strict platoon situation.

With Murphy back, they may accept that offer, since Q is pitching well right now. 

• Like 1

I’d do it. I love Marquez though. Dude is legit and I think has top 5-10 pitcher stuff. McMahon can hit, just watch him work an at bat. I can’t stand players in platoon situations - such a headache. 

• Like 1

I would try it and see what they say.  Might not even accept but worth a shot.  Thanks for the help with mine.

• Like 1

I would definitely make the offer.. Marquez is legit and is a big upgrade on Q imo. Thanks for the help with mine.

• Like 1

I would offer it.  Muncy cannot seem to convince Roberts that he can hit lefties.  Marquez is a major upgrade.

• Like 1

Make that offer for sure. Like Muncy quite a bit, but Roberts is a knucklehead when it comes to splits and refuses to give him opportunities. 

• Like 1

Do that bro, gotta sell Q high. I don't trust him at all. McMahon is a solid batter as well.

• Like 1

I definitely like this trade, you get all the upside. Huge fan of Marquez, got him in most of my drafts because I thought he was undervalued and he has not disappointed.

• Like 1