Sign in to follow this  
foleyb415

Pete Alonso for TWill and Domingo German?

5 keeper 5x5 Roto league. I really need pitching and I still have Voit and Matt Olson soon at 1B. Is Pete alonso for Trevor Williams and Domingo German a good trade?

If it's multiple bodies you need than I suppose pull the trigger, but I think you could get a better single SP for Alonso with fewer question marks and potentially could be one of your 5 keepers. Maybe one of the under-performing ace-level pitchers?

5 hours ago, lito5 said:

If it's multiple bodies you need than I suppose pull the trigger, but I think you could get a better single SP for Alonso with fewer question marks and potentially could be one of your 5 keepers. Maybe one of the under-performing ace-level pitchers?

This particular team doesn’t have any aces or underperforming SP1s and I like these two guys a lot, potential SP3s or maybe SP2 if their production continues. Just my opinion though

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, foleyb415 said:

This particular team doesn’t have any aces or underperforming SP1s and I like these two guys a lot, potential SP3s or maybe SP2 if their production continues. Just my opinion though

Totally agree that they could both be SP2s if they keep up what they've been doing, didn't know yours or the trade partner's team composition but if that's the case then pull the trigger! Maybe i erred in using the term "bodies", made it seem like I don't like those guys but I do, especially German.

Edited by lito5

Is there anyone you could get with Domingo other than Trevor Williams? I think you could probably find a 1-for-1 for better value as well, but that's just my .2

6 minutes ago, nlm said:

Is there anyone you could get with Domingo other than Trevor Williams? I think you could probably find a 1-for-1 for better value as well, but that's just my .2

The other best pitchers he has are Folty, hendricks, gausman, and boyd. He shied away from Folty but I like German just as much as the rest

Pete worth more although I like German

Offer less for boyd