joebaker23

Mecole Hardman 2019 Outlook

38 minutes ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

Severe wind is more impactful than rain.  Y'all are trippin.

But 12-20mph winds is severe

Raining hard now,  radar shows clear-out just prior to game,  then steady drizzle second half- nothing serious.

Im playing him in my flex.  LEZZZZ GOOOO!!!!

Edited by Impreza178
  • Like 2

Bad footing favors the offensive player because they know where they are going, whereas the defense is playing reactionary. 

• Like 1

Highly concerned this game goes way under, limiting scoring chances. TD in a slopfest vs Baltimore🤢.

15 minutes ago, mjb said:

Highly concerned this game goes way under, limiting scoring chances. TD in a slopfest vs Baltimore🤢.

This.... what could have been an awesome bonanza of scoring is likely going to turn into a sloppy s--- show. GDit!!!!

• Thanks 1

Putting into my lineup every week now until Tyreek returns.  Tired of seeing points on my bench

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He is a blessing for Tyreek owners. Put up a dud week 1 and therefore was among the cheapest of all the young WRs. The floor isn't comparable  to Tyreek but the ceiling certainly is. With Mahomes airing it out in this great offense, I'm willing to bet Hardman has a long TD more often than not until Tyreek returns. If you have space and aren't deep at WR, I'd even recommend keeping Hardman as a handcuff.

He was awesome but only two targets its a big red light for me and having so Many mouths to feed...I dont know If he can be trusted in a weekly base,although Im curious,he showed some skills and I can see him being the WR2 even when Hill comes back

3 minutes ago, MarielJr said:

He was awesome but only two targets its a big red light for me and having so Many mouths to feed...I dont know If he can be trusted in a weekly base,although Im curious,he showed some skills and I can see him being the WR2 even when Hill comes back

The fact that any WR can break a long one at any given time, as long as Mahomes is QB, is why you play him. Targets don't mean a whole lot, to me, anyways.

3 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

The fact that any WR can break a long one at any given time, as long as Mahomes is QB, is why you play him. Targets don't mean a whole lot, to me, anyways.

Thats the boom or bust definition,great for Mahomes owners,but a mess with the Sammy,Mecole,DeMarcus mix.It kind give me a Calvin Ridley vibe

Edited by MarielJr

7 minutes ago, MarielJr said:

5 targets**

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MarielJr said:

Thats the boom or bust definition,great for Mahomes owners,but a mess with the Sammy,Mecole,DeMarcus mix.It kind give me a Calvin Ridley vibe

"Boom or bust" with a QB that throws for 350 yards/3 TD's a week and constantly looks deep.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

5 targets**

5 Targets AND a rush attempt. The rush attempt tells me they definitely want the ball in Mecole's hands. With byes starting next week & TY potentially hurt, Mecole is going to look real nice in the flex.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MarielJr said:

He had 5 targets in addition to a rushing attempt.

Traded Keenan for Tyreek and I'm regretting it after yesterday but I have Mecole on my bench and I think I want to play him after these past 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, MarielJr said:

5 targets and a carry. Having said that a few more targets would be nice but this kid is a big play receiver.

I will keep rolling him out if he keeps scoring like this.

This kid has the benefit of Mahomes slinging the ball downfield on any given play. He’s a solid flex/WR3 at the moment. Especially if you play in leagues with bonus points for long TDs.