Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

BRYANT or MERRIFIELD

I think KB is heating up, but if you need 2b/of & SB, no issues getting Whit. 

Would replace Bryant with Merrifield in the outfield

been very solid across the board on offense, and have Stanton hopefully coming back soon.

rank middle of the pack in steals at the moment and not sure how much segura is actually going to steal this year hitting in front of harper

• Like 1

KB's shoulder scares me a bit, I don't think he's healthy.  Looks like you could use Whit's speed, I'd lean toward him.  

Honestly... Merrifield at this point.  Bryant gonna have to shake this slump and show his shoulder is healthy.

Really tough of course from what KBs potential is, although his health worries me too. Whit is a pretty darn solid player, also there isn't a lot of steals guys these days who actually hit and help in other categories as well. I might do it, doesn't look like KB is going to bounce back into the form he was a couple years ago anytime soon sadly.

I’ve been a big Merrifield fan for several years so I would go with him. I’ve owned him the last 3 seasons. He’s a 5 cat contributor.