stillwater

Hold on to Hendricks? (WHIR100%)

Been weathering the Kyle Hendricks... am I the last one out of the burning building?

Thinking of dropping him for streaming options.... what about y'all? Could use some advice! 

(WHIR100%)

Who could you pick up instead?

Hendricks is very streaky and a lot of pitchers are struggling.

Im with you here. I too also have Hendricks and been wondering the same thing. What are your other pitchers? 

Same boat here, been on the fence. Over his career April and June are his worst months, so there is reason to hope he might start pitching better soon. Of course people are saying his velocity has dropped which some pitchers can't work around. Who knows if this is just another bad April and he rights the ship or is going to be a lousy fantasy season for him. I was going to try and be more patient, but it's tough having 5 players on the DL and Mikolas who's struggled badly as well. Really depends what FA options you can drop him for. I'd have to see what players you could swap him for to say what I'd do in your case.

My pitching has been very rocky, hence the Hendricks move being such a tough nut to crack. 

Carrasco 

Corbin 

Hendricks

McHugh

Leclerc

Minter

Woodruff

Brebbia

Kimbrel (n/a) 

Everyones been going through a rough patch so with Hendricks providing the least amount of improvement it seems like the most logistical step is to cut and run.