BrianM

Christian Kirk 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, rag9876 said:

Which side of Q do we think this guy's on?

I think he is more probable to play than not. He has practiced since Wednesday. If he had a setback I don't think he would have made it past the whole without practicing.

5 hours ago, pdizzle710 said:

I think he is more probable to play than not. He has practiced since Wednesday. If he had a setback I don't think he would have made it past the whole without practicing.

Looks like I might be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Any positive news for this week on kirk?

Would love to see him back to light up the Giants awful secondary. It seemed as though he was pretty close to returning last week so a return this week seems likely. 

• Like 1

I have to imagine he's back this week and IMO due for a big game

With Murray finding his game a little more and attempting such a high amount of passes weekly, there is some legitimately juicy upside here for Kirk, especially in full PPR leagues. 

I will almost certainly be starting Kirk this week (assuming he’s back on the field, which surely he will be). Partially due to bye weeks and injuries on my team, but also because there’s a lot of juice in this game. Just wish he hadn’t of missed these previous weeks. Who knows what impact that will have on his snap count and chemistry with Murray. I fully expected Kirk to be a huge breakout by this point, but the injury certainly put a damper on that. He could start back slow, or this could be his breakout. 

Edited by gufomel
  • Like 1

I hope he’s playing this week because the Giants are a great matchup for any receiver. 

Ugh. This doesn’t sound particularly optimistic about his chance to play this week. 

5 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Ugh. This doesn’t sound particularly optimistic about his chance to play this week. 

There's also this...

And this...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, gufomel said:

At this point of the season, who is 100%?

Just now, pdizzle710 said:

There's also this...

And this...

I'll take it. They have the early games, so if he is active you know he is 100% and should get normal reps. If not, then he won't play. Seems like there is no risk here of Kirk playing and then exiting/reaggravating the injury. Could be worse, will continue to monitor the situation. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Any news from today’s practice? 

i think limited. thought he would have a better chance this week since he seemed to be a GTD last week. 

9 minutes ago, brosephd said:

i think limited. thought he would have a better chance this week since he seemed to be a GTD last week. 

Yep, limited again. Hopefully he can get in a full tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

‘Tis’ a shame, as he’s missed two potential blowup games versus very exploitable secondaries. Kyler should still be fine, though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

‘Tis’ a shame, as he’s missed two potential blowup games versus very exploitable secondaries. Kyler should still be fine, though. 

yes. 

guy who has benefitted the most is Edmonds ... methinks he's in for another nice touch count today, even if DJ holds up. 

• Like 1

The only reason I've held onto Christian this whole time is probably cuz my team name is Kirk Go Bang hahaha

Even if he plays vs Saints, no way I can roll him out there. 

We'll see, but there's a tough stretch of games coming back as he returns from injury, and AZ becomes a run-first team. 

may need to cut ties at some point...