Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

5/1 - GAME DAY THREAD

Go Snell!

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

My home boy is pitching today! For those of you who dont know him by face yet, you will soon enough!

Image result for max fried braves

Quantrill?

Posted (edited)

Taillon has nothing. He wouldn't see the 6th innings. A wasted draft pick.

So far. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly

Go Snell, Nola and McHugh! I need to get some ratio correction from these guys after the start to the week. 

Trying some FanDuel again.  Stacking the Pirates with Bell, Frazier, Marte and Melky.

Posted (edited)

have kluber vs. smith going today...would LOVE 1-0 either way, but will probably end up 7-4 with neither getting a win...lolol

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992
  • Like 1

Anyone with any insights in the MIL 1b/OF situation? If Yelich is able to play today, who is the odd man out? Will Thames be the one to sit?

My starting RF is Piscotty but I wanna bench him since he's been garbage on the road and against righties. Piscotty has a day game so I gotta make the decision before I even know if the backup Thames will play.

(PS, knowing my smurf luck if you have Piscotty you may wanna start him.)

Could today be the day Devers actually hits a HR? Or Tyler White gets a RBI!

20 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Anyone with any insights in the MIL 1b/OF situation? If Yelich is able to play today, who is the odd man out? Will Thames be the one to sit?

My starting RF is Piscotty but I wanna bench him since he's been garbage on the road and against righties. Piscotty has a day game so I gotta make the decision before I even know if the backup Thames will play.

(PS, knowing my smurf luck if you have Piscotty you may wanna start him.)

Rotoworld blurbs don't get many things right, but reading between the lines here, I'd have to agree that Counsell seemed to indicate that Yelich won't be back until next series. 

Brewers manager Craig Counsell said Tuesday that Christian Yelich (back) is "trending" toward being ready for the team's weekend series against the Mets.

Which means that we can probably rule out the reigning National League MVP for the remainder of the Brewers' four-game series against the Rockies, which began Monday and will run through Thursday. Yelich tweaked his back while running the bases in Sunday's series finale versus the Mets, but he is fully expected to avoid the injured list. Eric Thames is starting in right field and batting second for the Brewers on Tuesday night.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Fried

correct

and let's see if Kluber can get on track, it is May!

Do the Pirates know they have a day game? Might want to set a lineup.

Junis with a really crisp looking slider in the first.

Go Caleb Smith. Damn near half of my lineup has double headers today so I'm expecting a big day!

Just now, DFWSooner said:

Go Caleb Smith. Damn near half of my lineup has double headers today so I'm expecting a big day!

I have a lot of guys going twice as well but I'm expecting a lot of 0/9.

• Haha 1

watching mlb tv and they put Khris Davis and JD Martinez stats as DH's up on the screen.......with a picture of Semien for Davis, LOL