Sign in to follow this  
I Flipstyle I

Dynasty 1st round trade

Lost in the championship with the roster below last year. Just traded the following: my 2019 1st (#9), 2019 2nd (#18) and 2020 4th for his 2020 1st, 2nd and 3rd. He is currently in complete rebuild mode and finished last this past season so his picks would be first overall in each round as it stands. I'll still have #7 overall this year from another trade plus a 3rd and 4th. Thoughts? Debating if I would have been better off keeping my two firsts this year but am slightly more focused on the talent in next year's rookie draft, especially at QB considering my circumstances.

QB: Big Ben

RB: DJ

RB: Conner

WR: Hopkins

WR: Davante

WR: Alshon

TE: Kelce

Flex: Derrick Henry

Flex: Christian Kirk

Bench: Carr, Bridgewater, Tevin Coleman, Carlos Hyde, Alfred Blue, Doug Baldwin, Antonio Callaway, Chris Hogan, Marqise Lee, Chris Hogan, Trey Burton, other bench fodder...

Did you mix up who traded what? Otherwise I don't follow

20 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Did you mix up who traded what? Otherwise I don't follow

Yeah I'm also slightly befuddled. 

5 hours ago, I Flipstyle I said:

Just traded the following: my 2019 1st (#9), 2019 2nd (#18) and 2020 4th for his 2020 1st, 2nd and 3rd. He is currently in complete rebuild mode and finished last this past season

I understand he accumulated as many high picks for this year at the cost of next year; you are not that excited about this year's rookie draft and were happy to trade them for next year right?

His strategy seems quite risky, because if he doesn't hit the jackpot this year, he has very few options to fix it next year.

I like your choice better. I think you can be competitive with your first team, but better hope nobody gets injured because your bench is problematic, especially on WR and TE.

Was that the kind of feedback you were hoping for?