Sign in to follow this  
V3X

Calvin Ridley for 1.03 Rookie Draft Pick?

I turned it down sort of, but it's still on the table. I'd love to snag a young RB, but this offensive class isn't great, and Ridley did fine last year. My team is as follows:

WR: Corey Davis, Tyler Boyd, Robert Woods, Doug Baldwin, Demaryus Thomas, Golden Tate, Marquise Lee, Mike Williams, Jamison Crowder, Antonio Callaway

RB: Dev Freeman, Jay Ajayi, Phillip Lindsey, Fournette, Yeldon

2 hours ago, V3X said:

I turned it down sort of, but it's still on the table. I'd love to snag a young RB, but this offensive class isn't great, and Ridley did fine last year. My team is as follows:

WR: Corey Davis, Tyler Boyd, Robert Woods, Doug Baldwin, Demaryus Thomas, Golden Tate, Marquise Lee, Mike Williams, Jamison Crowder, Antonio Callaway

RB: Dev Freeman, Jay Ajayi, Phillip Lindsey, Fournette, Yeldon

Do I understand you have the 1.03 pick, and you would get Ridley? And can I assume this is 12 team or more?
It would seem to me you need help both on WR and RB, but even more so on RB. Whatever the situation, you need to have some trades to get more RB power.
1.03 would probably give you Montgomery or Sanders, but not a clear starting RB, and that's what you need.

I guess that's more questions than answers, but I hope it helps anyway.

I'd say pass, you already have young upside receivers and need an RB. There are no guarantees as of now, but things may shake out in some rookies' favors as we get closer to the season. Stand pat and get a young RB.

Help?

20 hours ago, FollowTheLeader said:

Easy pass

X2, keep the pick

If you're getting Ridley? Win that league!! Dude is a solid WR