Sign in to follow this  
Bean11

otc in my rookie draft

Hey all :) I´m otc an im not sure who i should take. Available are Marquise Brown, Parris Campbell, TJ Hockenson. Its Pick 1.13. 16 team league, standard scoring. 

Posted (edited)

Dynasty draft? I like Hockenson or Campbell here. Not a big fan of Lamar Jackson's ability to give production to WRs.

Edited by dropshadows

Assuming PPR I'd go TJH. I don't play in leagues that deep but I imagine having a stud at TE can be a huge advantage. He's way more likely to hit hard to give you an advantage over your weekly competitors each weeks vs. Campbell or Brown. 

I also imagine that the Tight End landscape in a 16-team league could be extremely thin. Unless I had a Kelce/Kittle/Engram/Ertz or maybe Ebron/Howard/Njoku I would put Hockenson in heavy consideration at pick 13

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dropshadows said:

I also imagine that the Tight End landscape in a 16-team league could be extremely thin. Unless I had a Kelce/Kittle/Engram/Ertz or maybe Ebron/Howard/Njoku I would put Hockenson in heavy consideration at pick 13

X2

Posted (edited)

Go with the Lions rookie TE he will be a solid option at a very weak spot on the field. 

Edited by Rush2112

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Bean11 said:

Marquise Brown, Parris Campbell, TJ Hockenson

- Campbell: very limited as a WR, but interesting as a utility player.
- Hockenson: great blocker and will probably see the field a lot. Not sure how much receiving work he will do.
- Brown is one of the best route runners among the rookie WRs, and that's usually good for his future in the NFL. 

If you are looking for a player who needs to be effective next season, I'd go either of the first. If you have a bit more patience and you draft for the future, for me it's Brown.

Edited by Boudewijn