I'm picking 11th in a 12 team standard 3WR redraft league. The guy with the third pick wants to move up in the 2nd round from 22 to 14. He offered his 2nd (22), 3rd (27), 5th (51), and 9th (89) for my 2nd (14), 4th (38), 6th (62), and 10th (100).

Is this worth it? Footballguys.com's value chart says I win this trade with a 4% improvement, whatever that means. I think the back half of the 2nd/early 3rd provides a lot of high upside picks, in particular, I'm very high on Evans, Fournette, Chubb, and Juju.

Thoughts? Should I try to squeeze out his 7th for my 8th instead of his 9th for my 10th?

10 hours ago, Olliemets said:

I'm picking 11th in a 12 team standard 3WR redraft league. The guy with the third pick wants to move up in the 2nd round from 22 to 14. He offered his 2nd (22), 3rd (27), 5th (51), and 9th (89) for my 2nd (14), 4th (38), 6th (62), and 10th (100).

Is this worth it? Footballguys.com's value chart says I win this trade with a 4% improvement, whatever that means. I think the back half of the 2nd/early 3rd provides a lot of high upside picks, in particular, I'm very high on Evans, Fournette, Chubb, and Juju.

Thoughts? Should I try to squeeze out his 7th for my 8th instead of his 9th for my 10th?

I don't think the 9/10 counts for much, so let's put the first three into names:
- You have 14, 38 and 62: that's for instance Michael Thomas, Woods and Landry.
- You would get 22, 27 and 51: that's for instance Mike Evans, Amari Cooper and DJ Moore.

I think that's a slight advantage and you can consider it. I think with a 7th instead of an 8th (Boyd instead of Pettis) I would probably do it. 

If it was me i would probably stay, I like having pretty much 2 first round picks at the turn. I’d rather have the player you get at 14 than the 22/27 but I can see it both ways. Without looking at much I just feel like the talent drop from 14-22 can be pretty big some years.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, Olliemets said:

No way, id keep that 14 100%