Boudewijn

Mark Andrews 2019 Outlook

That injury looked scary, mainly because he laid motionless face down on the turf.  It was a relief to see him back in there.

27 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

three absolutely terrible drops today.

Good thing they have a bye next week. Wasn't a good sign that after the 3rd drop he didn't play again in the last drive.

Might be looking to move on.  Too bad he is untrade-able with the bye next week and the ho hum performances as of late.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

Good thing they have a bye next week. Wasn't a good sign that after the 3rd drop he didn't play again in the last drive.

I think he'll be fine. It was raining out there and he's Lamar's most comfortable target

Really trying to stay positive, but those drops will likely cost me a win. 

He's still the focal point of the passing game, however we NEED him to come out of the bye good. If he has another game of drops, his mind isn't going to be right for the rest of the way. 

awful game....it happens....still may be a bit dinged up....think he gets healthy after the bye week and is very good down stretch....i'd be buying!  

After this dud, where do you guys rank him? Still top 5? Those drops were real bad.

44 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

After this dud, where do you guys rank him? Still top 5? Those drops were real bad.

Still top 5. He's the #1 receiver for the Ravens and will be going forward. Very out of character for him to have 3 drops, hes one of the most sure handed players on the Ravens.

I'm blaming it on the rain and moving forward with confidence

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:37 AM, to_be_quite_frank said:

Still top 5. He's the #1 receiver for the Ravens and will be going forward. Very out of character for him to have 3 drops, hes one of the most sure handed players on the Ravens.

Hope so. He really doesn't feel quite the same - very good as a backup TE but I'd be nervous running him out every week.

I’m not worried about Andrews. He’s still Lamar’s #1 target and the drops won’t keep happening. Hollywood Brown being back will help him as well. Look forward to seeing him light up the Pats week 9.

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:37 AM, to_be_quite_frank said:

So who do you have him over?

Kittle, Kelce, Hooper, Henry, Waller

IMO he's in the 5-10 range closer to 10. Id still rather have the above 5 plus Engram & Ertz than him. I have him 8th

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, yanksman said:

IMO he's in the 5-10 range closer to 10. Id still rather have the above 5 plus Engram & Ertz than him. I have him 8th

It's hard to say. He was injured for 3-4 weeks after the bye hopefully he will be healthy. Assuming that injury was hampering him to some extent he could end up putting huge weeks again.

He gets a weekly 8 or so targets, the volume is there. He’s just not capitalizing on his opportunities these past few weeks. I think after the bye he’s back to regularly scheduled programming and blow up games coming. Plus TE’s are very thin this year.

Edited by jeremyt7

10 hours ago, yanksman said:

Yeah he's probably closer to the 5-8 range. Still a starter

• Like 1

He’s in the dog house from before the bye for his three drops... extremely disappointing 

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

He’s in the dog house from before the bye for his three drops... extremely disappointing 

If that's true then Harbaugh needs to get the bug out of his bum. Ingram fumbles and he's not punished? What a hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

His top game of the year was playing 58 percent of the snaps.  Was due for a down game.  

Boyle, anything to see here?🤔