Sign in to follow this  
ShowdownKing48

J-Ram Trade Help! WHIR

Posted (edited)

This is a 10-team H2H categories keeper league, keeping players at round drafted/previously kept +1 round.

I was offered Jose Ramirez (17th) for my Gleyber Torres (19th) and Nick Senzel (22nd). Should I take the deal? I have to, right?

Thank you in advance for your help! WHIR

Edited by ShowdownKing48

What is the rest of your team like & do you keep everyone on your team or a certain #?

I hold. Mostly because I am high on Gleyber and Senzel but also because Ramirez’s slump is longer than this season. Hard to not be the least bit concerned that he may have been figured out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

What is the rest of your team like & do you keep everyone on your team or a certain #?

We keep 5. My team is:

Realmuto

Abreu

Torres

Suarez

Seager

Harper

Marte

Reyes

J. Turner

Senzel

DL - Stanton, Hicks, Eloy

NA - Rodgers

Sale

Snell

Corbin

Glasnow

S. Gray

Weaver

Woodruff

Hand

Yates

Hicks

DL - Severino

1 hour ago, mocha4313 said:

I hold. Mostly because I am high on Gleyber and Senzel but also because Ramirez’s slump is longer than this season. Hard to not be the least bit concerned that he may have been figured out

That’s one of the reasons I’m hesitant. Before the draft I offered Realmuto and Torres for J-Ram and he accepted but changed his mind last minute and that was okay. Now he comes to me with this deal after the slump. 

42 minutes ago, ShowdownKing48 said:

That’s one of the reasons I’m hesitant. Before the draft I offered Realmuto and Torres for J-Ram and he accepted but changed his mind last minute and that was okay. Now he comes to me with this deal after the slump. 

I would pass. I really like Senzel & Torres. I can honestly see Senzel as a keeper for you, if he continues to rake. I do think JoRam figures it out, but not like he did last year. 

I’m still a believer in JRam, but I’d pass. Senzel and Gleyber are both solid pieces and that Cleveland lineup is awful.

I’d pass. He’s been in a slump too long and won’t repeat last year.

Counter and move whoever you're best mt is for JoRam