Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Dejong or Turner ROS?? WHIR

Have both Dejong and Justin Turner as my last Flex spot.  Roto 7x7 .  As hot as Dejong has been I feel JT in that lineup could be huge.  Sell high on Dejong?  

Yes, sell high. Regression is coming. But Turner will get hurt at some point in time so be prepared, but I much prefer him anyway.

I would lean towards Turner who has been consistent over the last several years, and if he stays healthy, you can expect .300/25/90.  But, if there was ever a case for improvement, it would be DeJong who is now sandwiched in between power monsters Goldschmidt and Ozuna.  You can't be any better protected, and so he will see way better pitches than he has ever seen.  Expect an uptick to his career bests.  

I give JT a slight edge, but listening to reports on DeJong, he has really worked hard on plate discipline. Plus like Mobdad stated, he is protected really well in that STL line up. Turner will probably get you the most value when making a trade, but DeJong should return good value as well. You are actually in a good position. 

Keep them both very solid options they are for ROS