Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade for MadBum?? whir

Team in sig. Thoughts on potential offers to send or picking up Pablo & F Montas:

#1: Fair to offer Murphy & Buttrey for MadBum?

#2: Offer those same 2 for F Vazquez? My guess is probably not enough.

#3: I could drop McHugh to pick up Pablo Lopez now &/or also drop Buttrey & use #1 waiver on F Montas, who was just dropped. 

I mean it depends on how the other owner rates Murphy. If you think it’s not enough for Vazquez, keep in mind that Bumgarner is rated higher. 

I wouldn’t drop McHugh for Lopez, unless wins aren’t counted in your league.

7 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

I mean it depends on how the other owner rates Murphy. If you think it’s not enough for Vazquez, keep in mind that Bumgarner is rated higher. 

I wouldn’t drop McHugh for Lopez, unless wins aren’t counted in your league.

We do count W's. Think Montas is a better pick up & is he worth using #1 waiver? 

And that's why I post questions here, because I figured that F Vazquez might be rated higher in others eyes. Appreciate the help!

I do think that Montas is a better pickup as I think that he’s the better player and is on a better team.

It really depends. He could think that Murphy is worth as much as he was before the season started, or has no value because he overrates slumps. Murphy is one of those players whose value is very relative right now. Glad to help. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

All options are fine. Do you want MadBum or Vazquez, or are you just trying to clear a spot?

Option 3 is just fine. McHugh is nothing special.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Backdoor Slider said:

All options are fine. Do you want MadBum or Vazquez, or are you just trying to clear a spot?

The guy who has MadBum & F Vazquez is also interested in Winker. If I can do a 1-1, I am fine with that as well. Just thinking he may want a RP in return, should he trade Vazquez.

15 hours ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Thoughts on this offer: Give Winker, Murphy, & Buttrey for Meadows & 1 of F Vazquez or MadBum? A little worried about Winker sitting vs lefties. 

I can pick up 1 of the following FA Bats for my 2nd UT slot: D Fletcher, Sogard, R Rodriguez, or pick up another closer: Sergio or M Givens. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, DarinB300 said:

Thoughts on this offer: Give Winker, Murphy, & Buttrey for Meadows & 1 of F Vazquez or MadBum? A little worried about Winker sitting vs lefties. 

I can pick up 1 of the following FA Bats for my 2nd UT slot: D Fletcher, Sogard, R Rodriguez, or pick up another closer: Sergio or M Givens. 

Can’t see you roster on mobile but I would for for Meadows and Vasquez with that offer. I prefer Meadows over Winker and the Angels bullpen is gonna be a mess even tho Buttrey is the best arm. 

Edited by HaloFanatic17
  • Thanks 1