Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade for MadBum?? whir

Recommended Posts

Team in sig. Thoughts on potential offers to send or picking up Pablo & F Montas:

#1: Fair to offer Murphy & Buttrey for MadBum?

#2: Offer those same 2 for F Vazquez? My guess is probably not enough.

#3: I could drop McHugh to pick up Pablo Lopez now &/or also drop Buttrey & use #1 waiver on F Montas, who was just dropped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean it depends on how the other owner rates Murphy. If you think it’s not enough for Vazquez, keep in mind that Bumgarner is rated higher. 

 

I wouldn’t drop McHugh for Lopez, unless wins aren’t counted in your league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

I mean it depends on how the other owner rates Murphy. If you think it’s not enough for Vazquez, keep in mind that Bumgarner is rated higher. 

 

I wouldn’t drop McHugh for Lopez, unless wins aren’t counted in your league.

We do count W's. Think Montas is a better pick up & is he worth using #1 waiver? 

And that's why I post questions here, because I figured that F Vazquez might be rated higher in others eyes. Appreciate the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think that Montas is a better pickup as I think that he’s the better player and is on a better team.

 

It really depends. He could think that Murphy is worth as much as he was before the season started, or has no value because he overrates slumps. Murphy is one of those players whose value is very relative right now. Glad to help. Good luck!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All options are fine. Do you want MadBum or Vazquez, or are you just trying to clear a spot?

Option 3 is just fine. McHugh is nothing special.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Backdoor Slider said:

All options are fine. Do you want MadBum or Vazquez, or are you just trying to clear a spot?

Option 3 is just fine. McHugh is nothing special.

The guy who has MadBum & F Vazquez is also interested in Winker. If I can do a 1-1, I am fine with that as well. Just thinking he may want a RP in return, should he trade Vazquez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Backdoor Slider said:

All options are fine. Do you want MadBum or Vazquez, or are you just trying to clear a spot?

Option 3 is just fine. McHugh is nothing special.

Thoughts on this offer: Give Winker, Murphy, & Buttrey for Meadows & 1 of F Vazquez or MadBum? A little worried about Winker sitting vs lefties. 

I can pick up 1 of the following FA Bats for my 2nd UT slot: D Fletcher, Sogard, R Rodriguez, or pick up another closer: Sergio or M Givens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, DarinB300 said:

Thoughts on this offer: Give Winker, Murphy, & Buttrey for Meadows & 1 of F Vazquez or MadBum? A little worried about Winker sitting vs lefties. 

I can pick up 1 of the following FA Bats for my 2nd UT slot: D Fletcher, Sogard, R Rodriguez, or pick up another closer: Sergio or M Givens. 

Can’t see you roster on mobile but I would for for Meadows and Vasquez with that offer. I prefer Meadows over Winker and the Angels bullpen is gonna be a mess even tho Buttrey is the best arm. 

Edited by HaloFanatic17
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.