Sign in to follow this  
Shake

Draft pick trade

Thinking about a trade offer, need some opinions.

I would receive his 2nd round (22 overall) and his 5th round (51 overall). I would be giving up my 3rd round (34 overall) and my 4th round (39 overall).

25 man rosters. Start 3 WR plus Flex. Also start 8 IDP.

Thoughts? Appreciate it in advance.

Also forgot to mention I traded my 7th and 8th round picks (82 and 87 overall) to acquire a 6th and a 9th (64 and 105 overall.)

Yes make that deal if you still can 

2 hours ago, Shake said:

Thinking about a trade offer, need some opinions.

I would receive his 2nd round (22 overall) and his 5th round (51 overall). I would be giving up my 3rd round (34 overall) and my 4th round (39 overall).

25 man rosters. Start 3 WR plus Flex. Also start 8 IDP.

Thoughts? Appreciate it in advance.

Better for you.

Are you thinking to offer it to him, or has it already been offered to you? If the latter, take it without too much thinking.

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

Better for you.

Are you thinking to offer it to him, or has it already been offered to you? If the latter, take it without too much thinking.

I offered it to him, he accepted.

3 picks in the top 22 sounds really nice, not sure what’s gonna be there at 51 though.  

8 minutes ago, Shake said:

I offered it to him, he accepted.

3 picks in the top 22 sounds really nice, not sure what’s gonna be there at 51 though.  

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/half-point-ppr-overall.php

In general there's still plenty quality - I mean, even without the trade you would still need several picks here to complete your team.

The one position where you will see a bigger drop after say the first three rounds is RB, so I suggest getting some depth with your first 3 picks, more than in a "normal" draft.

Good luck!

This is like having Evans/Hilton/Chubb/D.Williams/Thielen (PICK 1) + Drake/Ridley/Godwin/Landry/Guice (PICK 1)               Round 2 / 5

Or

Diggs/Jacobs/Freeman/A.Jones/Edelman/Cooks/GolladayK.Johnson/Lindsay/Michel (PICK 2)                     Round 3 / 4

Its all preference of who you like that falls in that ADP. I chose players that fell near those picks.