Sign in to follow this  
Shake

Draft pick trade

Recommended Posts

Thinking about a trade offer, need some opinions.

 

I would receive his 2nd round (22 overall) and his 5th round (51 overall). I would be giving up my 3rd round (34 overall) and my 4th round (39 overall).

 

25 man rosters. Start 3 WR plus Flex. Also start 8 IDP.

 

Thoughts? Appreciate it in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also forgot to mention I traded my 7th and 8th round picks (82 and 87 overall) to acquire a 6th and a 9th (64 and 105 overall.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes make that deal if you still can 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shake said:

Thinking about a trade offer, need some opinions.

 

I would receive his 2nd round (22 overall) and his 5th round (51 overall). I would be giving up my 3rd round (34 overall) and my 4th round (39 overall).

 

25 man rosters. Start 3 WR plus Flex. Also start 8 IDP.

 

Thoughts? Appreciate it in advance.

Better for you.

Are you thinking to offer it to him, or has it already been offered to you? If the latter, take it without too much thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

Better for you.

Are you thinking to offer it to him, or has it already been offered to you? If the latter, take it without too much thinking.

 

I offered it to him, he accepted.

 

3 picks in the top 22 sounds really nice, not sure what’s gonna be there at 51 though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shake said:

 

I offered it to him, he accepted.

 

3 picks in the top 22 sounds really nice, not sure what’s gonna be there at 51 though.  

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/half-point-ppr-overall.php

In general there's still plenty quality - I mean, even without the trade you would still need several picks here to complete your team.

The one position where you will see a bigger drop after say the first three rounds is RB, so I suggest getting some depth with your first 3 picks, more than in a "normal" draft.

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is like having Evans/Hilton/Chubb/D.Williams/Thielen (PICK 1) + Drake/Ridley/Godwin/Landry/Guice (PICK 1)               Round 2 / 5

 

Or

 

Diggs/Jacobs/Freeman/A.Jones/Edelman/Cooks/GolladayK.Johnson/Lindsay/Michel (PICK 2)                     Round 3 / 4

 

Its all preference of who you like that falls in that ADP. I chose players that fell near those picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this