Sign in to follow this  

Giancarlo Stanton trade value? WHIR

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Starting to get uncomfortable here and feel like there might be bad news coming.. should I hold or try to get something for my 2nd rounder?


5X5 OBP - I can only keep stanton at 1st rd value.

Edited by JettNS

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely hold, you won’t get much for him now. I wouldn’t worry too much, he’ll be back. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.