Sign in to follow this  
Gramps

Need to Drop One Today. WHIR!

I need to drop one of these guys to activate Matt Olson of my Injured List...  Kevin Gausman, Anthony Swarzack or Yonder Alonso.  All three are pretty awful, but want to lose the least valuable.  Rest of roster doesn't matter since these guys are all pretty expendable.  Thanks!

If there are any solid WW players, I would drop all 3, then activate Olson & pick up 2 others players. Swarzack probably isn't going to be in save situations any time soon, after his last 2 outings. Yonder is not hitting & Gausman is just eh imo. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gramps said:

I need to drop one of these guys to activate Matt Olson of my Injured List...  Kevin Gausman, Anthony Swarzack or Yonder Alonso.  All three are pretty awful, but want to lose the least valuable.  Rest of roster doesn't matter since these guys are all pretty expendable.  Thanks!

Either Swarzack or Alonso, Swarzack would be first

• Thanks 1

Swarzak would be my drop.  But as stated above I would consider dropping Yonder as well and looking for a better option.  Thanks for the help with mine.

• Thanks 1

Swarzak first, and agree that you should try to swap Yonder for someone else off the WW if possible.

• Thanks 1