Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Winker or Meadows ros?? whir

Posted (edited)

Team in sig. Which OF ros? Winker sitting vs lefties has me a bit worried. Team who has Meadows is interested in Winker & Murphy. 

Thoughts on this offer: Give Winker, Murphy, & Buttrey (or a different SP/RP) for Meadows & 1 of F Vazquez or MadBum? 

I can pick up 1 of the following FA Bats for my 2nd UT slot: D Fletcher, Sogard, R Rodriguez, or pick up another closer: Sergio or M Givens.

Edited by DarinB300

I am a big fan of Meadows, so I would go with him, although I see them being pretty close in value.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gramps said:

I am a big fan of Meadows, so I would go with him, although I see them being pretty close in value.  Good luck!

Should I ask for MadBum or Felipe?

I like the idea of you getting a solid closer since there are so few of them out there so far this year.  I would go with Vazquez and get Meadows.  Then I would add either Fletcher or Sogard.  Although I can't see Sogard keeping this up for long, so I lean to Fletcher since he qualifies all over the place.  

• Thanks 1

I like Winker but I think Meadows will probably be more...I don't know...Frequently used? 

• Thanks 1

Totally agree that Meadows would be the favorable swap there, and as for whether you should ask for MadBum or Felipe in return, I'd go for Felipe and get yourself a solid RP especially with the SP depth you already have. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

In my opinion Winker can only regress.  Meadows I think will rise and continue to stay dominant over Winker.  

• Thanks 1

I like both players about the same. But if you can get a top closer or Bum in that package and you need the pitching help, I'd make the deal. 

• Thanks 1

I like Meadows - he was on a tear before he got hurt

• Thanks 1

I’d rather have meadows. Can’t see your sig on mobile but I’d rather have madbum unless you need saves

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Heroebal said:

Winker is dealing with a quad injury should return Friday

http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/_/id/32833

Thanks! Still wonder if I should trade him, if he is going to continue to sit vs lefties. Guess we will see what happens with the trade offer. 

49 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

I’d rather have meadows. Can’t see your sig on mobile but I’d rather have madbum unless you need saves

12 team (ESPN $$), H2H pts / non-keeper. Daily line ups: 1b, 2b, 3b, ss, 1b/3b, 2b/ss, of(5), ut(2), p(9 (12 starts max)),

1B: C Santana  2B: McNeil  3B: Bregman  SS: Segura  2B/SS: Murphy (1B/2B)  1B/3B: Devers

OF(5): Rosario, KB, Winker, Kepler, Eaton  UT(2): Buxton & Robles

SP: Nola, L Castillo, Stripling, Eickhoff, F Montas, Paddack, Strahm, M Perez, Porcello

RP: R Iglesias, Jeffress, Buttrey  IL: C Martinez