smeeze

Darrell Henderson 2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Thoughts this week with Brown back?

Thinking I may have to cut him. Been holding. Enjoyed starting him the game against Cinci, but with Brown in the mix, I don't know if I can hold.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Thoughts this week with Brown back?

I think he's worth a hold to see how they handle the snaps with Brown being back.

• Like 1

I might be forced to play him with byes and what not. Might look elsewhere. 

28 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I might be forced to play him with byes and what not. Might look elsewhere. 

Look elsewhere. 

• Haha 1

Is this guy a drop? With Brown back in the fold, Gurley not having opportunities to injure himself with a smaller workload, and overall offensive/OL struggles, seems like Henderson can be downgraded to drop territory.

26 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Is this guy a drop? With Brown back in the fold, Gurley not having opportunities to injure himself with a smaller workload, and overall offensive/OL struggles, seems like Henderson can be downgraded to drop territory.

Probably a drop if better options present themselves.

Still think he'd be a solid play if Gurley were out as Brown is a true JAG.  But he really only has weak handcuff value right now.

Even if Brown and Gurley got hurt, this is not what we’ve come to expect of the Rams offense and the RB1 dream would be a pipe dream with what they have going on. If Gurley were to get hurt, it would probably be a timeshare with brown in a low performing offense. In my mind, there are probably better handcuffs available if we are just waiting for someone to get hurt. But I’m still undecided what to do with him...

Not in a position to hold onto em, personally. Preemptively adding wayne gallman in henderson place. I don't think Todd looks so bad himself, it's the line the offense, and Goff. The back rbs sure wouldn't be able to over come all of that either..... Easy drop,et the Gurley owner waste the roster spot. Maybe next year.