JohnJSal

Should I grab Jack Flaherty?

He's on the WW right now. I'm thinking I might drop Darvish for him. Thoughts? 

Thanks! 

I would definitely do that.  Flaherty has underwhelmed so far, but he's also faced really good competition thus far with some strong lineups:  MIL 3X, LAD, Cubs, PHI...I think his numbers improve once he gets to balance things out when he goes against some weaker squads.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pduce242424 said:

I would definitely do that.  Flaherty has underwhelmed so far, but he's also faced really good competition thus far with some strong lineups:  MIL 3X, LAD, Cubs, PHI...I think his numbers improve once he gets to balance things out when he goes against some weaker squads.

1 hour ago, JohnJSal said:

He's on the WW right now. I'm thinking I might drop Darvish for him. Thoughts? 

Thanks! 

Yes...Flaherty is ranked higher in final counting numbers than Darvish.

On paper, Flaherty seems to be underperforming this year but he is doing a better at limiting walks this year than last year. The issue this year stems from allowing HRs. However, out of the 8 HRs he has allowed, 6 have come from the Brewers. For some reason :), the Brewers are destroying the Cards' pitching staff.

In any case, you are definitely upgrading with Flaherty if you were to drop Darvish.

• Thanks 1

Definitely make that swap, like others have said Flaherty has had some bad luck with opponents, especially getting MIL twice. Yu just looked lost.

• Thanks 1

pick up Flaherty. even thought his stats are not looking exactly like last season he is way better than Darvish. Darvish is nothing like he was.

I would grab Jack flaherty in any and all leagues  possible... Especially deep leagues and keeper or Dynasty leagues

• Thanks 1