stillwater

Drop 1 or both? (WHIR)

Minter got sent down and Leclerc is one step forward eight steps back at the moment... I'm currently stashing Kimbrel and have Shawn Kelley coming off a DL in the next few days.

Between Leclerc and Minter, who do you have the most faith in for a bounce back? Minter being sent down sucks, but he has the most SV's on my team and Leclerc has had some glimmer of hope but just implodes... or would you drop both and pursue other options?

Let me know what you would do! Will help in return 

Would drop Minter, but can keep an eye on him. If he can figure things out in AAA & Luke struggles, may bring Minter back. Think Leclerc is probably closer to returning. 

Drop mintner agreed to keep an eye on him better chance of picking him up then leclerc, leclerc has great stuff somebody May grab and stash

Rather drop both but if you rather keep one then I think I would go with Leclerc. 

I read the Braves might want to sign Kimbrel after this June’s draft. If they signed him now (like any other team), they would need to forfeit a draft pick. So most teams rather wait until after the draft to then finally sign Kimbrel. 

Thanks for the input guys! 

My pitching has been really rough all season... so I appreciate the feedback! I think I have all the pieces but these guys keep blowing me out of the water. 

Drop them all & grab some OF and INF upgrades for ROS. 

I'd drop Minter. LeClerc's contract gives me more faith that the Ranger's will try to put him back in the closer's role.