Sign in to follow this  
FantasyFiend

Adonis Medina - SP Phillies

Ranked #97 in TDG's latest dynasty rankings with an ETA of 2019 given. Not knowing much about him but with his proximity to the bigs this close surprised there isn't a thread on here about him. 

Would like to hear some opinions is this someone we should be putting on our radar for redraft leagues?

I know this much. Medina became the Phillies top pitching prospect once they traded Sixto Sanchez. He is still pretty raw. I don't think hes up this season.

6 minutes ago, avatoot said:

I know this much. Medina became the Phillies top pitching prospect once they traded Sixto Sanchez. He is still pretty raw. I don't think hes up this season.

Nah that's Spencer Howard--as far as top Phils arm imo (as long as whatever might be ailing him currently is not overly serious). Not that it's a slight to Medina, he's good...possibly really good. I have to believe we had a thread for him that just got lost. The stuff is legit, just command is very iffy and might eventually make him pen bound. There are also 'make-up' concerns that come up with him too. His performance has been very meh on the young season, hopefully he gets the ship righted soon.