Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade Nola for MadBum & Clev?? whir

Team in sig. Our league is short: 18 weeks, then playoffs. 1 team has been nagging me about Nola & of course offering ridiculous trades. Latest: I give him Nola for Sevy & J Nelson. SMH. 

Counter with Nola / Murphy for MadBum / Clevinger? 

COL has Murphy sitting vs lefties & going with M Reynolds. I picked up N Lopez yesterday & can roll with him at 2B/SS spot. Thoughts??

I think I'd stick with Nola. Clevingers injury scares me, Bum is pitching better than expected plus he's on a terrible team, and I have plenty of faith Nola will turn it around and be very good ROS.

• Thanks 1

I don’t mind dealing Nola but I don’t think that’s a good enough return to justify the move.

help with mine please:

8 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

I don’t mind dealing Nola but I don’t think that’s a good enough return to justify the move.

help with mine please:

Here are his SP: DeGrom, Snell, Musgrove, Caleb, Hill, German, MadBum, Canning   IL: Clev, Sevy, J Nelson    RP: F Vazquez, Holland, L Jackson, & Beeks

Who would you ask for instead of Clevinger? Thanks!

24 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Here are his SP: DeGrom, Snell, Musgrove, Caleb, Hill, German, MadBum, Canning   IL: Clev, Sevy, J Nelson    RP: F Vazquez, Holland, L Jackson, & Beeks

Who would you ask for instead of Clevinger? Thanks!

Is that Caleb Smith?

I would be very reluctant to trade Nola for an injured pitcher with a back problem. I am guessing he won't part with too much pitching since he is likely trying to bolster his staff without damaging the depth. His lowball offers indicate that. Probably best to hang onto Nola. If he ups the offer to something that is worth it then yeah, but otherwise I hang onto Nola and hope he turns it around.

• Thanks 1