Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

5/16 - GAME DAY THREAD

3 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Haven't been watching all afternoon, is castillo in line for the win? I see it's in a delay now. 

Its north of the 5th, they're ahead and he's the only person that's pitched for his team. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Its north of the 5th, they're ahead and he's the only person that's pitched for his team. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Why does Vlad completely suck ( outside of his one good game ) and Riley destroys baseballs?

18 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Haven't been watching all afternoon, is castillo in line for the win? I see it's in a delay now. 

Yes but I doubt he goes back out there. Other than the 1st inning he was electric. Maybe they call it and he gives me my first CG? Doubtful tho

Vlad is 0 for 2.... he hasn't struck out in 3 games? A BB and sac fly yesterday.  Don't draft rookies if you can't handle it - so many whiners

21 minutes ago, jahweedum said:

Vlad is 0 for 2.... he hasn't struck out in 3 games? A BB and sac fly yesterday.  Don't draft rookies if you can't handle it - so many whiners

Dylan Covey rang him up...Yes that Dylan Covey made him stare at a pitch down the middle.

Ronald Acuna grasping at his elbow in a 10-2 game in the 9th is certainly not something you'd like to see. Luckily he is okay. Looked like he scraped his elbow against the fence. 

Another HR for Statcast Jesus (aka Franmil Reyes)!

• Like 2

Since it's Thursday, less games than most weekdays.  But damn lots of runs being scored today.  I'd think it would be close to some kind of record.

Posted (edited)

Buxton, in year five of the six year deal I gave him, may finally be delivering. 

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 1

Remember when M's were playing way over the heads and were the best team in baseball?  Yikes they're a bad, sloppy team.

9 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

Since it's Thursday, less games than most weekdays.  But damn lots of runs being scored today.  I'd think it would be close to some kind of record.

Yeah, I think they may have come close to some of the full slate days today.  When I saw the scores from the afternoon games when I got home from work, it was crazy.  And then at least one or two more football games broke out tonight...

Posted (edited)

The Mariners have allowed 40 unearned runs not counting 2-4 tonight.  Before tonight they made 47 errors in 45 games. Yikes. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

The Mariners have allowed 40 unearned runs not counting 2-4 tonight.  Before tonight they made 47 errors in 45 games. Yikes. 

The Twins announcer just said Tim Beckham has 12 of those errors, LOL

• Like 2

The Indians put up 14 runs. JoRam had 1hit and 1RBI. 

Jose Ramirez you have got to GO.