C-Grandal

1b-Olson

2b-Chavis

3b-Rendon

ss-bogaerts

of-judge, cain, marte

util - corey seager, mallex smith

bench: Gennett, Sano, Austin Riley, Hiura, Justin Upton

SP - Snell, Sale, Glasnow, Ryu, Flaherty, Fried, Soroka, Corbin Martin, Perez, Happ

Rp - holland, neris, robles

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie

I'd ultimately do it, but you'll have to stream a lot, and effectively, to make up some ground on pitching. 

• Like 1

If you feel confident you can stream or make a trade or 2, to get more SP, I would go for it. That offense will be tough!!

• Like 1

Hitting is more valuable in H2H so do it and then flip Bellinger for 2 starters. Lindor is a top 10 fantasy hitter so you have to get him, but Bellinger is riding a .400 BABIP and Steamer expects a massive drop off so you should sell high.

• Like 1

Man, Snell  and sale are absolute beasts.  Like sale is #1 overall type by the looks of things.  Those 2 alone will get you 4 categories a week,most weeks.  Without them your staff looks pretty mediocre.  The drop off from Lindor to bogarts (or maybe even Rogers) isn’t that big.  Certainly not as big as sale to streamer.  Especially with Cleveland’s vastly worse lineup.  Bellinger is good, but you’re not going to get those unreal stats. im in the minority but I strongly advise against it.

• Like 1

assuming standard 5 x 5...I think this is personal preference, leaning towards the hitters, but TBH, I would be really set on countering that offer with Bogaerts + x pitcher so it's a 3 for 2 deal.  X obviously is a lower caliber pitcher than Sale and Snell.

I just don't see the pt of having Lindor, Bogaerts, Seager, and Rodgers.  Make him take one of those SS's back, that way you aint giving up 2 aces at once anyway.  1B is more of the position you want to fix anyway, you obviously don't even need Lindor fr fr.

• Like 1

Edit: I made the trade.

I will 100% trade a few bats for a couple arms. I’m eying carrasco in a bogearts deal. Also trying to get Charlie Morton 

I really like Charlie Morton this year.

Your offense is stacked. You should be able to help rebuild the pithing a bit. I've been making a lot of trades in one league this year, and done the same thin in reshaping my staff. 
I almost sold-low on Sale, which thank god I didn't do, but this is definitely a fair trade of offense for pitching, if nothing else. I like your team and it looks like you have the depth to pull off some other deals. Morton > Carrasco IMO fwiw.

Thoughts on this?

Hope you got both Bellinger/Lindor already & won that league!! 

3 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Edit: I made the trade.

I will 100% trade a few bats for a couple arms. I’m eying carrasco in a bogearts deal. Also trying to get Charlie Morton 

If you could land those two, you'd be in great shape.