Sign in to follow this  
DFWSooner

Hiura or Rodgers? whir!

I actually scooped up both of them a while back, but I just really don't need or have room for both. I'm going to try and trade one of them, but who will better for this season only?

My immediate thought was to keep Hiura and trade Rodgers, but for some reason my gut is telling me to hang onto Rodgers. Hiura may be better long term, but something is telling me to hang onto Rodgers for this season.  Am I wrong?

will help in return like always!

Rodgers. I think he's made better contact at AAA than Hiura made before the call up, and I think Hiura is going to strike out a lot and get exposed at least this season. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Josean Pelota said:

Rodgers. I think he's made better contact at AAA than Hiura made before the call up, and I think Hiura is going to strike out a lot and get exposed at least this season. 

I'm thinking the same thing. I think Hiura could more in traditional 5x5 leagues, but my league has a bunch of categories including OBP, Ks, BBs, etc. And in that format, i do think Rodgers will help me more.

Edited by DFWSooner

Hiura for me simply because the Rockies have so consistently screwed with their young players I have absolutely no trust in them. 

Help on mine

2 hours ago, mudrummer said:

Hiura for me simply because the Rockies have so consistently screwed with their young players I have absolutely no trust in them. 

Help on mine

Why is that the ongoing perception on this forum? How have they screwed up Arenado, Story, Dahl, CarGo long ago, and developing the late blooming Blackmon. 

Hampson and McMahon have not hit when given their chances. Tapia has been solid and has been rewarded playing time. 

That being said, I think Rodgers is going to get consistent ABs with how McMahon and even Murphy have struggled. Maybe not full time ABs to start but if he’s hitting he will be playing full time. 

Lean Rodgers here, though I'm a Hiura fan as well. Coors tho...

Help here?