Sign in to follow this  
mocha4313

Rank these OFs ROS? WHIR

Aaron Hicks, Eloy Jimenez, Michael Conforto, Yordan Alvarez

Redraft Points League that punishes strikeouts and rewards walks

Currently have Conforto and Hicks with Eloy and Yordan available. Don't want to cut Conforto but I know concussions can be tricky. 

Hicks I want to be more patient but in a shallow league, I am wondering how much leash I should give, especially when Eloy returns and Alvarez gets the call.

Thoughts? WHIR

Hicks, Conforto (assuming his health checks up), Eloy, Alvarez

This is considering potential callup time, health, current playing time, etc.

Assuming all things equal?

Conforto, Alvarez, Hicks, Eloy

As the Yankees continue to get healthy, batting leadoff in that lineup will carry some bigtime fantasy value, so I like Hicks--even if your league is a shallow redraft.

As someone who owns Alvarez in a redraft, it is very frustrating to know the spot could be going to better use, but I feel his impact is worth the wait. 

Conforto is the safest bet.

Opinions on mine?

• Thanks 1

Hicks, Conforto, Jimenez, Alvarez. I do think Jimenez has the potential to be at the top of this list, but given his small sample size/limited exposure in the majors, I had to put him below Hicks and Conforto, who both are somewhat fragile. It’s pretty close between those 3 IMO. Thanks for the response on mine. 

• Thanks 1

I like Hicks and Fort about the same, but the concussion worries me too. Eloy/Yordan feel are kind of even as well, still too early for me to be able to make a call on either. 

• Thanks 1