I have just about had it with the league I am in.

Can someone tell me on yahoo fantasy baseball.  As a commish can you go back and edit a previous days lineup?  I have been commish for other sports on yahoo and can change lineups of any week on any team with ease.  I find it hard to believe he can't do it in baseball only.

52 minutes ago, ricm said:

I have just about had it with the league I am in.

Can someone tell me on yahoo fantasy baseball.  As a commish can you go back and edit a previous days lineup?  I have been commish for other sports on yahoo and can change lineups of any week on any team with ease.  I find it hard to believe he can't do it in baseball only.

This probably belongs in the Platforms thread (http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/734888-2019-fantasy-baseball-platform-central-espnyahoocbsfantrax-etc/?tab=comments#comment-8277235) in the main forum if you want an answer.  Most people won't see it here.

And I honestly don't know what you are asking?  How can a commish go back and cheat and move around line-ups and stats from past days?  It would be crazy to allow a commish that power.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, The Big Bat Theory said:

This probably belongs in the Platforms thread (http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/734888-2019-fantasy-baseball-platform-central-espnyahoocbsfantrax-etc/?tab=comments#comment-8277235) in the main forum if you want an answer.  Most people won't see it here.

And I honestly don't know what you are asking?  How can a commish go back and cheat and move around line-ups and stats from past days?  It would be crazy to allow a commish that power

I cant adjust stats in the standings directly , but indirectly I can change player stats and it would be thru stat adjustments for players specific, not the overall standings directly. 

If a commish does something like this, I am almost positive it would post in the message board that this move was made.  We used it one time in a league on Yahoo when someone had a medical emergency and was unable to set the lineup, so it is there, but the league needs a way to monitor the commish as well

Fantrax will send you emails every time the commish makes a change of any kind..  It's in preferences and you can decide which changes you get alerts for or all of em.  Maybe yahoo has a setting like this too?

I know with CBS you can email them if any retro moves were deleted from the transaction page. Only a commissioner can delete moves so no one else can see it but if you email cbs they will tell you if that happened. I'm not familiar with any other sites. But I would think every commissioner can make "retro moves" for himself or other teams. So if cbs can let you know then I'm sure the other sites should have a vehicle where you can ask the administrators of the site if any thing was "covered up". Good luck. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS CONTACT ME AND JOIN MY LEAGUE. BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL. LIVE AUCTIONS IN NYC AND ONE ONLINE LEAGUE. I HAVE 50+ LEAGUE MEMBERS THAT CAN VOUCHE FOR MY LEAGUES. I HAVE FANTASY BASEBALL, HOOPS AND FOOTBALL LEAGUES. REACH OUT. EDBUZZ261@GMAIL.COM