Fuzzy_Slippers

5/20 - GAME DAY THREAD

2 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

I don't see how the Sox could do that given that Chavis has led the offensive explosion in Boston. Am I wrong in that thinking? Ever since he came up and started mashing it became contagious. Devers started mashing, Mook started mashing. The only one that isn't is Beni. I don't see how they could send him down now. 

He was jokng. Chavis isn't going anywhere.

• Like 1

damnit! Good one RyansM11 you got me. I didn't even think twice about it just hit the ole reply button and typed all of that out. Mouthbreathing the whole time of course.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

damnit! Good one RyansM11 you got me. I didn't even think twice about it just hit the ole reply button and typed all of that out. Mouthbreathing the whole time of course.   

Lol he’s a stud! Love this kid. Picked him up after his first game and have been along for the ride since. He’s here to stay, Enjoy it my dudes! 

Man, I bet the paying fans in Toronto really feel like they got their money's worth today. They had the pleasure of watching Edwin Jackson take the bump and Brandon Drury drop below the Mendoza line while Vlad sits on the bench. Bang up job all around by Montoyo and the Jay's front office. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Xander with a HR!

16 minutes ago, treat88 said:

Man, I bet the paying fans in Toronto really feel like they got their money's worth today. They had the pleasure of watching Edwin Jackson take the bump and Brandon Drury drop below the Mendoza line while Vlad sits on the bench. Bang up job all around by Montoyo and the Jay's front office. 

Probably had to skip work and lost out on a day's worth of pay too. lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, treat88 said:

And all of this on Victoria Day...a national holiday in Canada.

Way to go Jays..eh?

Holy crap! Jackie Bradley Jr. actually hit a HR today.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Holy crap! Jackie Bradley Jr. actually hit a HR today.

My only response to that:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well, I've put Odorizzi in my lineup, only to take him back out about 5 times today. 

Why can't I remove the second picture? 

Image result for in circles gif

image.jpeg

Edited by Junkie Cosmonaut

21 minutes ago, Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Well, I've put Odorizzi in my lineup, only to take him back out about 5 times today. 

Why can't I remove the second picture?

Put the cursor to the right bottom of the picture and then "backspace."  Well it won't work now because 5 minutes have passed for you but in future.  And how I removed not just one but two Barts from this post.

Also why are you hesitating pitching Odorizzi?  He has pitched like an ace so far this year.  Yes any pitcher can bomb at any time but come on.  He is facing the Angels, not the 1927 Yankees.

11 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Put the cursor to the right bottom of the picture and then "backspace."  Well it won't work now because 5 minutes have passed for you but in future.  And how I removed not just one but two Barts from this post.

Also why are you hesitating pitching Odorizzi?  He has pitched like an ace so far this year.  Yes any pitcher can bomb at any time but come on.  He is facing the Angels, not the 1927 Yankees.

Last 28 days OPS over .800. 

Last 14 days OPS at .846

Vs RHP overall .813 OPS

at home overall .810 OPS

Plenty of guys in that lineup have good numbers when facing him and they just saw him last week.

This offense stumbled a bit out of the gate, but it is no cakewalk

Olson going ham, that was a blast

5 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Olson going ham, that was a blast

Might have to add the man.

Happ sucks today 

• Like 1

Going into Happ's start tonight I was already on my last nerve with this dude. The suckage has resumed.

nice starting outfield the mets are putting out there carlos gomez. lagares and jd davis

12 minutes ago, nygiantsfan913 said:

nice starting outfield the mets are putting out there carlos gomez. lagares and jd davis

Pretty sure Cespedes fractured his ankle doing a double take at that killer lineup 

• Haha 3