Sign in to follow this  
colepenhagen

Chapman 4 JT Real? WHIR

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h

give a chapman or kenley, or colome

get jt real (owner has jt real and grandal)

teams good and playing good but catcher is my only weakness.

like have 3 elite closers and decent sp and really manage week to week vs my oppenents with my sp/rp as is

1b hoskins

2b jo ram

3b arenado

ss lindor

of yelich

of ozuna

of senzel

util alex gordon

util riley

bench- castellanos, alverez, j up

sp buehler, flaherty, maeda, Porcello, folty, yu, montas, Heaney, Edwardo, stream/waino

rp keenly, chapman, colome 

Given Jansen's numbers this year, and his health struggles in the past couple of seasons, I would offer him first. I would ultimately trade even Chapman for him, but I'd offer Jansen, Colome, and Chapman, in that order. Ultimately I do any of those trades because saves aren't hard to find on the wire and closers' other stats are valuable but not SO valuable you don't trade one for an elite catcher who can give you a solid average, some pop, and very good other figures at a position where there is often no production to be found outside the top 5 guys. 

• Like 1

I know Realmuto is struggling a bit but I would definitely take the deal.  I am sure you can find a closer for cheap on the wire or even trade cheaply for one too.

• Like 1

accepted kenley 1 for 1

now trying to move chapman colome alex Gordon 4 Stanton and kikuchi. then just punt saves. think my lineup will be stacked with jt real and stanton

Def get cheese steak after ya do that, move kenley & colome for OF and INF help.