Sign in to follow this  
sharpee

Harper Buy Low Offer - WHIR!

the harper owner is low on him right now and is putting him on sale. i was going to offer my ozuna + kikuchi for his harper + bauer (since bauer has been off his last few starts). 

thoughts on this offer? honestly i'd reject it pretty quickly if it were the other way around - if yall agree, any other way you would consider restructuring the deal? 

thanks and team in sig!

Why would you ask for Bauer too? Ozuna + Kikuchi might work if he’s really down on him, but Bauer on his own is worth Ozuna straight up.

• Like 2

ahhh okay cool, thanks for the heads up guys. i'll have to dial is back a bit, i knew i was getting too cute here haha

• Like 1

I’d reject that instantly lol probably wouldn’t try to trade with you after that either 

• Sad 1

Dangle Snell & Archer for Harper & another bat in a new deal. 

keep what you got. I don't think ozuna and harper will have that different of year end totals.

you need kikuchi atleast until clevinger is back (I wouldn't move ozuna and kikuchi for harper)

you need to fill that 3b hole (I do like all the power speed guys you own so he kinda fits if myers ever picks it up

• Like 1