Sign in to follow this  
mocha4313

Trade away J-Ram? WHIR

Current offer is me giving up Jose Ramirez and Ozzie Albies for Anthony Rendon.

I am leaning towards taking it since Senzel has 2B eligibility and Altuve is coming back soon and because I am just getting sick of seeing Jose Ramirez in my lineuo.

With the empty slot, I would either stash Scooter Gennett, add Eloy or maybe add a pitcher like Woodruff or Jimmy Nelson.

Points league that punishes Ks and rewards walks

8 Team CBS Redraft H2H Points with 9 Pitcher Slots (SP or RP) and 5 OF Slots

C- Grandal 1B: Rizzo 2B: Albies SS: Trea Turner 3B: Jose Ramirez CINF: Matt Chapman MINF: Trevor Story

OF: Hoskins, Franmil Reyes, Senzel, Meadows, Soto UTIL: Austin Riley

BN: Conforto, Altuve, Aaron Hicks IL: Judge

SP: Verlander, Gerrit Cole, Patrick Corbin, Flaherty, German Marquez, Caleb Smith, Max Fried RP: Yates, Diaz

Thoughts? WHIR

IF you don't think jose will turn back into his FIRST HALF self from last year, i like this move...in these dinky leagues, always take the best player involved

• Thanks 1

I'd probably do it. If Joram does heat up, Rendon should get you just about the same numbers. Albies had been a real hot and cold player since last year but pretty good when he's hitting. Sure you could net some decent production from some of those FAs or others available though. I'd personally be willing to do a similar deal as a Joram owner myself, get rid of the headache. 

• Thanks 1

Imo, you are getting the best player in Rendon, so i would do it. You have some good options regarding bats & arms, that you don't have to stress if JoRam goes off. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

id pass. I doubled down on jo ram and trade for him (gave deGrom got jo ram and maeda) but im stubborn. I still refuse to believe he is this bad after what he did the past 3 years

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'd do it especially with Altuve coming back. You can view it for lineup purposes as Rendon/Altuve for Ramirez/Albies in addition to whoever you pick up off the WW, and I'd definitely do that. And as already  mentioned, Rendon is the best player in the deal.

Edited by DFWSooner
  • Thanks 1

I actually like the value there a lot. You've got a few guys coming off the IL in the coming weeks that will stabilize the rest of your lineup. I have no issues with it.

• Thanks 1

I've never seen a consensus 1st rounder be so bad for so long. I'd probably do that trade if the other owner will take it

• Thanks 1