Bandito

Rank MY SPs (WHIR)

10 team ROTO.  Pitching categories are W, SV, K, ERA, QS, GIDP and IP.  With a 1450 IP max, five ELITE (or six pretty solid) SPs would be about right.  My problem is that I have nine:  Snell, Buehler, Berrios, Bieber, Flaherty, CSmith, Soroka, Giolito and Glasnow on DL.  I started out the season way behind on IP, so I can ride all of them for a bit until I get caught up.  But at some point I'll have to start looking at trades to consolidate value.

Please give me your top four for who you would trade first, factoring in both your willingness to let the player go and what you thought you could get back.

Thanks, gang!  Leave a link!

that's tough I like most. I would wait a bit and then sell off whatever gets you the best bats. 

smith giolito and glasnow would be the first group I would try to move (don't think you will get fair value for inj glasnow)

I like snell and walker over berrios.

berrios wore down last year so that's something else to take into account. his last few starts have been bad if I remember 

The guys I wouldn't deal would be Snell, Berrios, Flaherty , and caleb smith.  The rest I would base on who's doing well and how many innings have they already thrown. All these guys can K guys but not all throw elite whips and IP

Tough choices with so many of them pitching well. I'd probably start with those you least likely trust to carry their current pace ROS. Or whichever younger the .most interest from other owners with pieces you need. I might dangle Giolito, after his stretch lately and complete game against HOU his value might never be higher. Smith as good as hes been seems like wins would be hard to come by. Glasnow I'd probably shop, not sure I'd fully trust him ROS. Flaherty or Bieber would be the 4th I'd consider trading. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, tonywow said:

Tough choices with so many of them pitching well. I'd probably start with those you least likely trust to carry their current pace ROS. Or whichever younger the .most interest from other owners with pieces you need. I might dangle Giolito, after his stretch lately and complete game against HOU his value might never be higher. Smith as good as hes been seems like wins would be hard to come by. Glasnow I'd probably shop, not sure I'd fully trust him ROS. Flaherty or Bieber would be the 4th I'd consider trading. 

Screw the wins they are too random , caleb smith has elite control and pretty nasty stuff. Throws deep usually who cares he throws for Mia

Edited by zstlj
Jdnd

top four: snell, Glasnow, Beuhler, Berrios. Id try trading Smith and/or Beiber if I were you as I see Soroka and Flaherty holding more value ROS.

1 hour ago, zstlj said:

Screw the wins they are too random , caleb smith has elite control and pretty nasty stuff. Throws deep usually who cares he throws for Mia

In that case he should hopefully continue being a QS machine. If W and QS are worth the same then, not sure who my 4th pick would be maybe Bieber who is good but think he'll have maybe more bumps in the road than others.

Posted (edited)

top 4: Glasnow(when healthy), Snell, Bieber, Soroka(or CSmith but lack of wins)

I would sell Gio when he is hot

Edited by Markillies