Sign in to follow this  
V3X

Julio for Tyreek

I have Julio. Dynasty league PPR. I want to get more than Hill, how much more do you think I could pull, considering a possible suspension and such

Go after another WR Hill is gonna get a lifetime ban at some point. 

I’d much rather keep Julio than Hill as Hill has way too much risk at this point.  As far as how much more you should ask for if you absolutely are going to try to move forward, I’d say “a lot more”. Without knowing who else is available it’s hard to say but Hills value right now is of a number 2 WR at best (right now). 

The final offer was Julio, Boyd, Engram, Picks for Hill, Jarvis, 2020 1st. I backed out and am working on a Julio-for-Melvin swap

2 hours ago, V3X said:

The final offer was Julio, Boyd, Engram, Picks for Hill, Jarvis, 2020 1st. I backed out and am working on a Julio-for-Melvin swap

Yeah I would absolutely with zero hesitation choose Julio's side there.

Why Julio for Melvin Gordon? Julio still should have a couple productive years, and I don't think he'll have fewer than Gordon who's also already 26, which in RB years is a lot. I think I'd rather have Julio at 33 than Gordon at 29.

Wouldn't touch Hill at this point.  If any of what his baby mama is saying is true(which I think it is) he won't see the field for years.  While the league didn't discipline Hill coming into the league for what happened in College.  It doesn't mean they will forget it when deciding his punishment this time.